Jake Granville signs with North Queensland

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
I'm sure Green wouldn't guarantee a spot. Likewise, I'm sure Jake is smart enough to realize that with guys like Kostjaysn playing hooker he's got a real chance of starting.

Think he would fit in well with the Cowboys style too. Them and the Warriors I think have a way of playing that Jake can really add to.

That said he's leaving and I don't want him in our team anymore. I hate that Hunt was a bench utility for 3 years but like with Barba and JT I think it could be good for a season. Bring in one of our young spine players, Ash or Kodi. I think the running threat of Kodi could make for nice bench impact.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
because he is not a Bronco

It's got nothing to do with hating Broncos players IMO, it's wanting the best from their side. Different fans are happy with different things.

In regards to Jake Friend, his service is far better, one of the best in the comp, which is why he is viewed as Smith's replacement for both state and country. His defence is just as good, and his running game is about the same (though he may be a little quicker).

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
Kostjasyn is dead set the worst starting hooker in the game. If he gets a start of Granville, Green has lost his mind.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • Manlyman
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Ironbroncos
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ejbroncos
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • broncs30
  • mrslong
  • whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.