OFFICIAL Jake Turpin re-signs until the end of 2022

I saw an article the other day that the warriors are making us up our pays for our players so that we use up salary cap. Apparently are chasing bigger fish from our team.
I saw that. Same bs over kill from the media. If thats the warriors recruitment strategy they need a new recruitment team.

What happens if one of these players said yes? Lol.
On top of that the broncos ended up paying normal value by all reports. And then you have to think, well who is "bigger fish". Fifita is a hell of a talent but haas, lodge and TPJ have all had better games and have had more big games. Outside of that who have we got that will be wanted by all the clubs?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I saw that. Same bs over kill from the media. If thats the warriors recruitment strategy they need a new recruitment team.

What happens if one of these players said yes? Lol.
On top of that the broncos ended up paying normal value by all reports. And then you have to think, well who is "bigger fish". Fifita is a hell of a talent but haas, lodge and TPJ have all had better games and have had more big games. Outside of that who have we got that will be wanted by all the clubs?
I reckon it’s Milford.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
I saw an article the other day that the warriors are making us up our pays for our players so that we use up salary cap. Apparently are chasing bigger fish from our team.
It's not really working because we haven't payed extreme, Titans or Dragons like overs for anybody. Again, it sounds like a cope tactic for them missing out on a few of our blokes. "Haha we totally weren't offering Lodge 1 mil! It was all in our master plan to sign a better player off you! Yeah we don't rate Lodge haha, he's crap! We know Haas is signed up as well long term... he's crap too! We have another target in mind... someone with the class of Niko, a man with finesse and expertise in the spine who can hold down our middle and steer our forwards around like Cammy Smith. Master coach Kearney has put in the good word and we're going to make it happen, sorry Broncos fans :))"

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter