James Roberts - No Sanction for photo circulating on social media

• Thread starter the big farlowski
  • Start date
The March above is when the previous messages were sent. Today is the date the Roberts image was sent to wheover this is, and the times are the message times, not the photo times.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Might be just looking for a reason for it not to be current, but he looks awful young there.

Is it legit though? I have no doubt that's him but are we sure it's not just a photo from one of the numerous benders in his past?
That’s the date from another photo on Whatsapp if you’re referring to the 4th March.

Upload 2019 4 5 14 50 33

Attachments

• 0133BAAF-068F-480F-828F-6690CA5D14C6.png
    0133BAAF-068F-480F-828F-6690CA5D14C6.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 182
The rats tail was a giveaway that he was back to his old ways.

Well it's out there well and truly now. Be interested to see the clubs reaction.

Isnt it an old picture

Last edited:
Meh, old photo.

Also doesn't even prove he was blind drunk, which I don't see much of a problem with. Storm in a teacup.

Haven't seen it anywhere else, media wouldn't let it slide especially after last night.

If this picture is remotely true, I would sack him straight away. I've had enough of pussy footing around with these players and trying to shelter them. Roberts has had a lot of second chances in the NRL let alone at this club.

There is no current booze ban in place at the moment is there ?

Place has fallen apart

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • jarro65
  • HVbronco
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.