James Roberts - No Sanction for photo circulating on social media

• Thread starter the big farlowski
  • Start date
Adults doing legal things = me with zero ***** given.

18 errors and 56 missed tackles concerns me a whole lot more and Jimmy had nothing to do with that shitshow.
Like the sentiment in the post and particularly love “shitshow”.

Doesn’t get used enough!

I reckon there might be for Roberts given his previous issues on the grog.
Yeh, seems poor old Jet might be a bit of a ‘1 is too many, 101 is not enough’ sort of bloke.

Best to stay off the sauce altogether I’d reckon.

Last edited:
If this is true he'll be gone. And if it's true watch people make out like like it's all Seibold's fault... guess what he was sacked by many teams in the past, hasn't been a clean skin at the Broncos, Bennett just kept giving him chances

If this is true he'll be gone. And if it's true watch people make out like like it's all Seibold's fault... guess what he was sacked by many teams in the past, hasn't been a clean skin at the Broncos, Bennett just kept giving him chances
You have evidence to support your accusations? Please, do tell when these bad things happened.

Is there any truth to this being recent?

You have evidence to support your accusations? Please, do tell when these bad things happened.

There's some nice security footage of him at Panthers one night AFAIK

They have been pretty well documented

Usually the media is all over this sort of thing, so I doubt it.
The Daily Telegraph is reporting on this now so this story is about to gain momentum.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting on this now so this story is about to gain momentum.
Wow! They are like 24 hours late for a scandal. Not just a scandal, a Broncos scandal. Unbelievable.

Wow! They are like 24 hours late for a scandal. Not just a scandal, a Broncos scandal. Unbelievable.
A RL scandal occurs every week and I think the media are tiring of reporting it. Most of the general public could care less.

Brisbane Broncos to grill James Roberts over alleged drunken photo
an hour ago
d7d89bf2cae5b8f409924749f16e38f7

Roberts out, Seibold unsure
The Brisbane Broncos are to question centre James Roberts about a photograph that has emerged on social media that appears to show the Blues Origin star getting carried out of a nightclub.
Broncos coach Anthony Seibold told The Sunday Telegraph he saw the undated photo on Friday night which was sent to him by text message from a member of the club’s welfare team.
“I’ve been told the picture is going around and I’ve seen it,” Seibold said, “I’ll talk to James tomorrow when we’re back at training.
4b56df314c7167f3bb058fe2b1025807

A picture circulating on social media allegedly showing Brisbane's James Roberts being carried out of a nightclub.
MORE NRL NEWS
HALLORAN: TIME TO INVEST IN WOMEN’S GOLDEN ERA
CRONK: TIME TO SIN BIN PLAYERS FOR LATE SHOTS

“I don’t know when the photo was taken or where it was taken. That’s what we’ve got to find out.”
Roberts has had a career plagued by controversy the Titans, Penrith Panthers and the Rabbitohs.
He has previously been to a Thailand rehab clinic to treat drug and alcohol abuse.
In an interview last year Roberts conceded: “I’m still a work in progress. I’m always going to have problems in my life.”
Broncos chief executive Paul White could not be contacted on Saturday and a club spokesman declined to comment.
358ccde5563fc82ed66046900ef6aac8

Roberts is set to be interviewed by Brisbane over the photo. (AAP Image/Darren England)
An NRL spokesman said the integrity unit is aware of the photo but it was at this stage an issue for the Broncos.
Roberts missed the heavy defeat to the Sydney Roosters on Thursday night with an Achilles injury and faces the prospect of returning in reserve grade.
“Jimmy’s got to get his body right,” Seibold said, “he can’t do what we need him to do because of his Achilles problem.”
LISTEN! Pressure on the Clearys, Ponga’s missing spark and rich pickings for the Blues. Plus Matty’s confrontation with “The Animal”. Don’t miss this week’s episode of The Matty Johns podcast with Paul Kent and James Hooper.
In his absence young centre Katoni Staggs was probably the Broncos’ best player at the SCG.
Both he and Jack Bird will be the starting centres against the Wests Tigers on Thursday night at Suncorp Stadium.
The Sunday Telegraph sent a copy of the photograph to Roberts’ close friend, boxer Anthony Mundine. Late on Saturday, Mundine was still trying to track him down.
“If he does have problems I’m going to help him,” Mundine said,
“He’s family. I’m here for all my brothers. They know that.”

Nah, Buzz has tried to make a story out of the photo.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...o/news-story/da7bb3fb9684a115ff335a2908ba4e78

Personally, I don't give a flying **** if the whole team are carried comatose from every nightclub in Brisbane; so long as they turn up and do their 'thang' come game day.

If however, this sort of 'afternoon tea' means we perform like Thursday night then yeh it needs to be looked at.

Quality start to the year, boys. Quality start.

Never been more displeased as a fan.

Hasn’t seibold run into an absolute mess. Surely White must be feeling nervous.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.