RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts will be a Bronco
Hell yes!

So excited to have a genuine speedstar in the team. Bennett will take his game to the next level and we'll have a genuine star on our roster with speed to burn.

Please hurry up 2016 season.

Absolutely gutted for Lachie if true an tempted to rip up my broncos membership card. The guy lives an breathes broncos an is an absolute disgrace if his shafted like this!

Yeah well, perhaps he shouldn't be so shit then.

Yo.. what.. Maranta was great in 2015, I couldn't think of a more reliable winger off the top of my head, and he scored all the tries a first grade winger should last season as well, he's never going to be an elite try scoring machine, but if he can build off last season he has a chance to be an above average first grade winger imo..

People seem to forget how young he is, only 23.

Edit: You changed it from "so shit" to "so average", which I guess makes it more fair, he's around the average winger, he's not shit anymore though, I'm no longer pissed off when he's named in the team.

Last edited:
Absolutely gutted for Lachie if true an tempted to rip up my broncos membership card. The guy lives an breathes broncos an is an absolute disgrace if his shafted like this!

Determination and heart doesn't equal a good football player. You're either good enough, or you're not. And he's not good enough.

Yo.. what.. Maranta was great in 2015, I couldn't think of a more reliable winger off the top of my head, and he scored all the tries a first grade winger should last season as well, he's never going to be an elite try scoring machine, but if he can build off last season he has a chance to be an above average first grade winger imo..

People seem to forget how young he is, only 23.

Edit: You changed it from "so shit" to "so average", which I guess makes it more fair, he's around the average winger, he's not shit anymore though, I'm no longer pissed off when he's named in the team.

There is a good chance he will regress from "solid" to shit if he heads to the Titans.

EDIT: Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Quotes deleted post.

buzz and le moley are now arguing on twitter over who was right about roberts going to the broncos.

anyhow. buzz reckons he's been signed on the cheap for 2016 and for 450k a year after that.

At the rate it's going this will end up on Jerry Springer.

I'm happy with the amount we've signed Roberts for, chump change next season and $450k per season for 2017 & 2018, that's a bargain imo. Virtually what Hodges was on I believe.

EDIT: Off topic

I'll wait for official confirmation but if we have indeed signed Roberts then we will have a deadly backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.