RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, this is a serious post.

I was just over the servo getting an Iced Coffee and I ran into Braith Anasta's greek cousin, she told me that her greek uncle works for one of the companies that supply the 3rd party payments for the Broncos players, and he was told by his greek secretary that they don't need to supply any payments for Roberts because he's joining the Rabbitohs.

Please don't post this anywhere, I don't want to get any of them in trouble for leaking this information, thanks in advance.
Seems legit. Damn.

Devil's advocate, but maybe Souths are trying to re-sign Inglis on a decent deal as a way of keeping him there? 2 year extension would mean until the end of 2019, right? Maybe Bennett doesn't want to commit that long.

Alright guys, this is a serious post.

I was just over the servo getting an Iced Coffee and I ran into Braith Anasta's greek cousin, she told me that her greek uncle works for one of the companies that supply the 3rd party payments for the Broncos players, and he was told by his greek secretary that they don't need to supply any payments for Roberts because he's joining the Rabbitohs.

Please don't post this anywhere, I don't want to get any of them in trouble for leaking this information, thanks in advance.

this doesnt sound legit

Also just a fan is not a great name. Just a fan of who? Broncos or Rabbitohs, or some other Sydney team?
1450749391.jpg

turns out if you dig up james roberts' agents' mobile number, give him a call, he will tell you that james is a done deal with the broncs.

Devil's advocate, but maybe Souths are trying to re-sign Inglis on a decent deal as a way of keeping him there? 2 year extension would mean until the end of 2019, right? Maybe Bennett doesn't want to commit that long.

Wait, wait, wait. You're saying that re-signing a player is a way of getting them to stay at your club? Are you sure?

:P

loving all these new alts people are creating.

I heard from a cousin who knows a guy that may or may not know a different guy who turns out is possibly a girl that for reals, a budgie that was trained by a guy possibly named J Boberts that he has actually left Earth and plans to start his own Bocce team on Mars where Matt Damon now like lives, leggit completely. Please don't tell anyone, I don't want to get my cousin's contemporary's contemporary's fauna in trouble.

Maybe we sent out the offer to the wrong email address. jroberts@google.com.au could be Julia Roberts email instead and maybe she is pondering joining the Broncos. She would definitely reprise her Pretty Woman role and usurp McCullough at hooker

Maybe we sent out the offer to the wrong email address. jroberts@google.com.au could be Julia Roberts email instead and maybe she is pondering joining the Broncos. She would definitely reprise her Pretty Woman role and usurp McCullough at hooker
I reckon Gordon Bombay would get very upset if that eventuated...

Alright here's my final guess.

Smokin Joe said "Roberts will be a Bronco" on the 15th of December, implying that he signed his contract either on that day, or 1-2 days beforehand. 1910 said he was "Out celebrating his new contract this weekend", which would make sense as he had a full week to contemplate joining Souths or St George, but decided to stick with the Broncos. In the article yesterday, his manager said "We'll know by Wednesday", which will be precisely 10 days since Sunday the 13th of December (Roughly around the time Joe implied he'd signed).

He will be announced to be joining the Broncos on Wednesday!

Sports Limited on Facebook said that should be announced very soon that James Roberts has signed with us on a 2 year Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Spoon
  • broncs30
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Gympie devil
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.