RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
For reference nobody has a bloody clue where he's going, Massoud says Souths maybe, but changes daily, Mole says Rabbitohs, potentially Broncos, Gould says he's made up his mind, but won't reveal where, Rothfield has said Broncos since day 1, Lurker says Broncos...

It's literally a lottery at the moment.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
If he does come will we have to up our offer to 300k to get it registered?

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
For reference nobody has a bloody clue where he's going, Massoud says Souths maybe, but changes daily, Mole says Rabbitohs, potentially Broncos, Gould says he's made up his mind, but won't reveal where, Rothfield has said Broncos since day 1, Lurker says Broncos...

It's literally a lottery at the moment.

Where did the Lurker say Broncos?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Young Roberts was out celebrating his new deal last night having a quiet beer.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
How would 1910 know he was out celebrating if he had signed with the Rabbitohs...James Roberts is a Bronco 2k16. Official.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
The lurker now saying Roberts to the Broncos maybe cause James Roberts liked Brisbane Broncos on Instagram...What a circus lol

Nawww we are now Insta-official!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Clearly, he's signed with us for lower money. If he signed with the Rabbitohs he'd be able to afford more than one beer.

And if rumours are true, that would be career-ending.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...k=62005c81797c2b875a8ea84806ddb764-1450618285

As Roberts spent the weekend pondering offers from South Sydney, Brisbane and St George Illawarra, his uncle and adviser Jeremy Donovan said money or the length of contract were not the highest priorities.

“He just wants to play football but his focus is on which club will give him the best opportunity to play State of Origin,” Donovan said.

All three clubs have offered two-year deals with a third-year option. The Broncos and Rabbitohs deals are around the $250,000-$275,000-a-year marks — or close to what the Titans had offered him in November.

“In a perfect world, we’ll have a decision tomorrow,” he said. “He’s saying to me that he’s very happy with all the valuations — so he just needs to make his *decision.

“He’s making the decision himself. I’ve told him that I don’t want to interfere in that. He just needs to tell me where he wants to go and I’ll take it from there.”

Sounds like we may have a decision tomorrow one way or the other.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
We are the club for him if he wants to play Origin.

T

Tanswell87

BRL Player
Oct 21, 2013
Slander

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Slander

T

Tanswell87

BRL Player
Oct 21, 2013
Slander

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Let's hope Wayne can get the best out of him then.

We all know he's supremely talented, but i'd like to think there's a little more to him than he's already shown.

I want to be impressed.

J

Justafan

Dec 21, 2015
RLW - The Mole's Monday Scoops (these are somewhat related to JR's decision)

INGLIS SET TO EXTEND

Inglis-960x540.jpg

Greg Inglis is in talks with Souths for a two-year contract extension that would put paid to talk that he wants out of the club.

There are massive rumours that Inglis wants to get his wife and baby closer to family support – in Brisbane.

The Broncos are keen to sign the star fullback and some in the game believe an informal deal has already been struck.

But I’m hearing that the Bunnies are negotiating with Inglis to spend another two years at Redfern in what could be the 28-year-old’s final contract.

Inglis didn’t have the happiest of seasons in 2015 after his stellar year in 2014 as the Bunnies broke their long premiership drought and is keen to make amends next campaign.

GRANT ON TIGERS RADAR

GRANT-960x540.jpg

Souths are busy trying to offload players for next season to fit in James Roberts — and Tim Grant could be the next to go.

Grant has been linked to several clubs, with the Tigers closest to gaining his signature.

Talks with the Tigers have been ongoing and it’s just a question of the two parties agreeing to a dollar amount. An an announcement could even be made before Christmas.

The Mole's Monday Scoops! - Rugby League WeekÂ*

Make of this article what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • KickHaas
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.