RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually be interested to see how Souths could afford Roberts, since the reportedly move on both Walker and McQueen to fit Burgess under their cap...

Now 300k of cap space has apparently magically appeared from nowhere.

Met with Souths this afternoon. Sorry guys don't look good I'm afraid.
Souths are welcome to him. They are a club divided already. With Ingis being on the verge of moving here , Reynolds desperate to get out . This Burgess resigning is proving to be the divisive force no club wants

Now strong rumours he's heading to Souths... Smokin Joe...Tell me it isn't so?

Totally agree, be careful tho saying that means you're not a true fan, you're against the government and you're a terrorist.

Or that your paranoid.

Roberts isn't coming.

Luckily, I have made a list of real Broncos fans and fair weather fans who throw 23/24 year old players under the bus even though they are 12 months removed from scoring 16 tries from 25 games with Anthony Griffin as coach

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok so you are waiting for Bennett to hold the press conference to announce that Copley is on the market and then the following auction in which the 15 other clubs will bid live for his signature?

Lebron James will have nothing on the Copley decision!

i cant see james roberts coming to broncos considering we only offered him 250,000. i was just wondering though if we get rid of copley will we then increrase our offer considering we are losing copley?

i cant see james roberts coming to broncos considering we only offered him 250,000. i was just wondering though if we get rid of copley will we then increrase our offer considering we are losing copley?

I'm happy with the amount offered.

If he wants to chase the money and go back to the city that nearly ruined his career twice, that's his choice.

If he wants to win premierships and stay on the straight and narrow and make rep sides, he takes the 250 and comes here.

Mark my words, if he goes to South Sydney his career will be over within 3 years.

I'm happy with the amount offered.

If he wants to chase the money and go back to the city that nearly ruined his career twice, that's his choice.

If he wants to win premierships and stay on the straight and narrow and make rep sides, he takes the 250 and comes here.

Mark my words, if he goes to South Sydney his career will be over within 3 years.

3 years? That's a long time. I'd say we will see cracks develop in his first year, and the second year, goooorn.

So I'm getting really confused is it going to sign with us or Rabbitohs,
just make up your mind already James Roberts.

3 years? That's a long time. I'd say we will see cracks develop in his first year, and the second year, goooorn.

I was being generous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Brocko
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Evander
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • The True King
  • BroncoFan94
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • levikaden
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.