RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his manager has any brains he will realise that it is not just about the salary he gets from the club. There are a lot more opportunities to make money off the field playing in a one team city than if he goes to Sydney and gets lost in the crowd.

Gus is saying on Twitter that Roberts has confirmed his future...Doesn't say where he's going though lol

Get the feeling it is the Rabbitohs.

It's ridiculous how much fans of Sydney clubs (especially rorter, Souths, or Manly fans) whinge about our TPAs. I'm also having a hearty laugh at Souths fans going on about Glenn Stewart as if he was on 1mil+ a season, it never gets old.

It's ridiculous how much fans of Sydney clubs (especially rorter, Souths, or Manly fans) whinge about our TPAs. I'm also having a hearty laugh at Souths fans going on about Glenn Stewart as if he was on 1mil+ a season, it never gets old.

I have a feeling he's signed with us

[TWEET]678061298471583745[/TWEET]

The Mole covering both scenarios so he can still claim he knew all along...

Well, that's it then.

Roberts is not coming to the Broncos.

Rabbitohs aren't going to **** that up..

And just like that, S̶m̶o̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶J̶o̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ *

* = TBD

Last edited:
R.I.P James Roberts career.

[TWEET]678061298471583745[/TWEET]

The Mole covering both scenarios so he can still claim he knew all along...

Well if that the case I hope they don't stuff up the third parties, they can have the money grubbing bastard, they deserve each other

Yeah now that I think about it a bit more, I'm kinda glad he chose Souths, he's obviously just after the money, doesn't care about staying in a good playing environment, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he's back on the grog down in Sydney and getting in trouble again.

The only issue I'm a bit worried about is now this means it's more likely that Inglis will request a release for 2017, I really don't want him in 2017. Hopefully we can nab Te'o for $250k to sure up our forward pack moving onwards. This should give a bit of a rocket up the ass to Copley as well, expecting a big season from him next year.

I'm sure being surrounded by grubs like Avua'a is going to be great for his career.

**** Roberts ...

I was happy with our squad before Roberts came on the market ... And I'm still happy with our squad for next year.

Has any of this been confirmed or is everyone taking for granted that the mole actually knows what he is talking about.

I see people and their "sources" were spot on again....

Has any of this been confirmed or is everyone taking for granted that the mole actually knows what he is talking about.

Nah, nothing official, and Mole is still hedging his bets by saying "We're still in it". But yeah, judging by the amount of time this decision has taken, it seems pretty obvious to me that the delay has been waiting for Souths to find the cap room / tpa's.

Can someone explain this 'Souths need to secure TPAs'? Isn't the whole point of TPAs is that they can't be secured by the club or they count under the cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.