RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said Inglis was coming to the Broncos..

I wish he would just sign for someone. I'm not even sure if i want him or not but for some reason i keep checking this thread lol

He also said Robbie Farah was signing with the Broncos last season.

But it looks like a really good sign he's signing for us

1000 posts on this rumour and we are still waiting

Can this just be the **** over!

Just sign FFS?

It must have been done already...

I just heard from a unknown source that we've dropped the pursuit for Roberts and are now trying to bring Peter Wallace back. Hunt will reprise his role as bench dummy half.

Fourex shall be pleased.

I just heard from a unknown source that we've dropped the pursuit for Roberts and are now trying to bring Peter Wallace back. Hunt will reprise his role as bench dummy half.

I heard that winslow_Wong died a tragic and mysterious death, some say it was the stare of a 1000 Broncos fans channeled through computers that killed him, some say it was spontaneous combustion, all we know is there wasn't much left of him.

If this happens, can someone please record XXXX's reaction?

If this happens, can someone please record XXXX's reaction?

wmYkz3_uAhkDQjePVpKNRjPQ9TxZ5vt58sjnn2LqVUVEzI1dhBUZlDpOX0gJ5AmiaYCR6i0HxXcNA9iSItcQtC-5UaaboPlM4SEcBUs=w320-h240-nc

Unless Smokin Joe or someone else can confirm I think all recent events point to Souths getting Roberts. Especially when you consider he was out celebrating after meeting with Souths. I mean if he had signed with us why was he he even meeting with Souths? Also why celebrate then and why not when he had signed with us earlier???

I'm assuming Souths trumped us on the weekend and that's what he was celebrating.

Tim Grant is about to sign a 3 year deal with the Tigers & Brenton Lawrence has signed with the Roosters.

I think we can just about say goodbye to signing Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
  • Ondi
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.