• Yes

Votes: 70 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Got to re-sign him now, I love his new mo

Yes, finally looks to be on the straight and narrow and his football is improving as a result.

Yes, re-sign him.

He finally looks like he wants to be out there. He is more committed to be a better player on the field.

If he can keep out of trouble, I would love to keep him.

I'm liking his attitude on the field. Didn't see it last year, but this year I'm a fan.

Positive start to the season, I'll wait till round 10 before I make my vote though.

I wanna see him playing with Mead on his outside. He doesn't seem to have gelled with Oates

A couple of efforts of the ball have really impressed me this year.

I still think he needs more early ball in attack. Against the Roosters there were a couple of times Hunt cut him out for Kahu which was the wrong call.

Certainly want to re-sign him. The question is when to do it. His off field issues mean he's probably at his cheapest right now, but offer him a contract too early and he might slacken off on or off the field. But the longer he keeps playing well and improving the more Sydney clubs are going to come sniffing around.

Roberts is actually scoring tries now, and that's part of the reason we are liking him more as well.

His off-the-ball stuff has been mentioned and it's what's impressed me the most. He's been supporting, pushing up, and communicating well while we have the ball. And in defence he's been totally committed, aggressive (without being grubby), and I've seen quite a few times where he's got himself over to dangerous situations on the other side of the field where last year he would have just watched from afar.

He looks totally committed. I just hope he's finally comfortable in the team and is enjoying himself. He may be pushing himself but might still be troubled, so it would be hard to maintain. Or, maybe after his last stuff-up the team rallied behind him, supported him like Bennett did, and it's made the difference. And yeah, his hard work is being rewarded with not only a few tries, but some nice clean breaks and a couple of enjoyable 3 or 4 pass plays, like fun teamwork tries, instead of isolated one-man solo efforts.

For now at least, backing him and holding on to him has been positive for us and for him. I'd like to think that counts for something when it's time to renew his contract. Long may his place in our team remain.

Where is the 'Why is this even a question' option in the poll? Of course we should.

He's playing well and i am generally in favour, but i dont think we need to rush into it. I dont think the question marks have ever been about form. Its just that he has been a loose cannon for a while, and whilst he's doing everything right at the moment, I'd want to it continue for a little longer before being definite about him.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.