Do we re-sign Roberts?

• Yes

Votes: 70 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
He's really stepped up this season, looking better with the ball and looking for more work. Just seems to have settled in now and looking comfortable. I reckon better is to come, keep it up mate!

I've always been a massive fan of what Roberts brings, thought he was treated a little harshly by fans last season. Has been consistently our most dangerous player this season and has improved defensively.

100% want him re-signed long term.

we seem to be forgetting something what if roberts does not want to be re-signed? for few weeks now on differant media outlets different ppl have said they have heard rumours that some outside backs at broncos are not happy? .

would make sence why we signed bird if roberts has already informed broncos he wants to move on next year.

You don't normally gel with a winger on the other side of the field

Obviously the desire would be for them to play together. Like I asked earlier does anyone know if they played together at the Titans? Mead and Roberts were both on fire there so I wonder if they ever played together as a set.

It's not unheard of for a winger or centre to swap sides

Last edited:
Roberts plays with Kahu outside him...

I remember when we signed Mead I straight away thought Roberts might go well with Mead next to him.

I would like to see how well they would work together. They both have speed and evasiveness. I could see Roberts setting up Mead with the uncertainty he creates in the defensive lines. Meads speed would then finish the work he does. Kahu doesn't have the speed off the mark and they haven't really created the sort of combination that puts opposition defenses in two minds...

I'm a fan of Roberts but he heads off on his own when he gets the ball without much thought for setting up his winger and Kahu can't keep up with him.

I know this is all pie in the sky but I do wonder if they would make a great centre/wing combo. The sum of both could be better than the individuals. Much like BJ and Rapana.

Last edited:
Oops. I see what you mean now. Poorly worded when I said that Roberts and Oates hadn't gelled. (Flat out wrong actually was a good old brain fart)

You may all sharpen the knives now as is the tradition here [emoji13]

Last edited:
Roberts is passing the ball twice as much then he was at titans.

I doubt he'll stay unless his family moves back to Qld.

Ok course we need to re-sign him, nothing to discuss really

Don't know what was wrong with Kahu tonight, played like absolute arse and got hooked in the end...

Sign him Asap...Fkin legend. Amazing what happens when we throw our attack down the right

edit: clearly he missed the sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Organix
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • scobie
  • Stix
  • MTF75
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.