Do we re-sign Roberts?

• Yes

Votes: 70 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Yes! He's been one of our most consistent backs (if not players in general) each week he seems to improve on the last. His defence, attack and general hunger for work should be the bench mark for the rest of our backline.

Yes, unless BJ has a burning desire to play for us on unders.

Yep, but keep him off the grog................and get him better and earlier ball before he gets to the line.

Yes. Thinking that we wouldn't is crazy. He is one of the very few (besides Milford and Boyd) in the club that is a genuine superstar of the game when he is 'on'.

We have lots of 'good' players but very few who have the ability to genuinely rise above that status.

He obviously needs to keep the off-field stuff in check, but these days we can't afford to discard this type of player.

Lodge looks like he will be similar.

yes, i believe he has a lot to offer us in the years to come.

Plenty of upside.

He has been our best back this year so far, just a tad infront of Kahu. Boyd should get some lessons on how to not walk into a defensive line like Roberts. Really disappointed in Boyd this to be honest.

He has been our best back this year so far, just a tad infront of Kahu. Boyd should get some lessons on how to not walk onto a defensive line like Roberts. Really disappointed in Boyd this to be honest.
You're going to talk about Boyd walking into the defensive line whilst saying Roberts is slightly ahead of Jordan "Walkers On" Kahu?

You're going to talk about Boyd walking into the defensive line whilst saying Roberts is slightly ahead of Jordan "Walkers On" Kahu?
You must not watch Broncos games, Boyd literally walks into the defensive line than spins and tries to walk backwards. Kahu did that for 1.5 matches when he was clearly playing injured. Haha

He earned my respect in the bulldogs game when he played the whole game whilst limping and didn't let the team down. He keeps doing more of that and he will become a broncos great

You must not watch Broncos games, Boyd literally walks into the defensive line than spins and tries to walk backwards. Kahu did that for 1.5 matches when he was clearly playing injured. Haha
I guess you're right. Kahu must be injured every damn week then and that wouldn't surprise me.

why is this even a discussion? he is our best option.

Resign him asap he's getting better and slowly turning into the player we know he can be.

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Shane Tronc
  • winslow_wong
  • johnyE
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.