RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

Not sure mate. Redcliffe arent in Waynes good books after their treatment of Benji and Opacic. Mogg is a bit of a ridiculed figure i believe around Red Hill.

IT would have to be either Norths, Souths Logan or Ipswich i would guess.

Not sure mate. Redcliffe arent in Waynes good books after their treatment of Benji and Opacic. Mogg is a bit of a ridiculed figure i believe around Red Hill.

IT would have to be either Norths, Souths Logan or Ipswich i would guess.
Hence the problem of sending your second stringers to five different clubs. I miss the reserve grade/Toowoomba Clydesdale days.

redcliffe dont bow down to wayne almighty, they run their own club as they please.

And so they should. We just dont have to send them any of our players. I think its Mogg thats more of the issue rather than Redcliffe.

What did they do?

Stuffed Tom around, playing him constantly out of position plus a couple of other things i cant go into, and i cant quite remember just now what went on with Benji, but he refused to play for Mogg.

That's cool, they can do it without our players if they keep it up.

They only had Benji for a few games and Pangai. I don't think that will hurt them too much. The reverse might hurt the Broncos more; given how many players the Dolphins have produced over their time.

Last edited:
Is that a good thing? Any inside info on lodge or any other signings mate ?

they run a very professional outfit up there. all you need to do is go and have a look at the overall dolphin site, its pretty damn impressive what they have put together!! many nrl clubs would be jealous.
as per @1910 comments their record is pretty damn good with success at the club and also their development as well. the redcliffe corridor is a top nursery.
if you look at the spread reddy dont get much from red hill compared to some of the others.

they run a very professional outfit up there. all you need to do is go and have a look at the overall dolphin site, its pretty damn impressive what they have put together!! many nrl clubs would be jealous.
as per @1910 comments their record is pretty damn good with success at the club and also their development as well. the redcliffe corridor is a top nursery.
if you look at the spread reddy dont get much from red hill compared to some of the others.

Yeah have seen the set up , definitely impressive. Pity the relationship has gone sour then.

Yeah have seen the set up , definitely impressive. Pity the relationship has gone sour then.

Like i said though, its more Mogg than Redcliffe as a club. I know Wayne doesnt like Redcliffe though! He is always telling the Broncos there he hopes they do well but Redcliffe lose :D

They only had Benji for a few games and Pangai. I don't think that will hurt them too much. The reverse might hurt the Broncos more; given how many players the Dolphins have produced over their time.

Benji refused to play under Mogg though or they would have had him longer.

With the official signing of Cronk you’d imagine they’d be pushing pretty hard to send him back to us. Also read today one of their gun junior halves is sticking around so that would pretty much seal Jayden’s fate I’d think.

With the official signing of Cronk you’d imagine they’d be pushing pretty hard to send him back to us. Also read today one of their gun junior halves is sticking around so that would pretty much seal Jayden’s fate I’d think.
Who says the Broncos want him back? What purpose would he actually serve?

Who says the Broncos want him back? What purpose would he actually serve?

Depth in the halves I guess? Utility strike weapon off the bench? He might still turn out alright, you never know. Maybe his brother's professional attitude will rub off on him.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.