RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

Discussion in 'The Rumour Mill' started by Danoz Direct, May 26, 2016.

1. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

He's obviously a special kind of stupid though is Jayden. If you get caught once you would try and lay off the drugs, no?

2. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

The timing isn’t a shock; ASADA target end of year and get to every club. They got 20 players or so it’s rumoured last year.

3. pagey

pagey NRL Player

Not unless you're not happy. And as has been stated there is a big drug ues problem in the nrl

4. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

What would this look like? ASADA do the testing. Only three people would know at the Roosters he’s tested positive once. Assuming they’re all professional and haven’t told anyone else. How would they get hold of when ASADA are going to randomly test who influence who they pick out?

5. Tom

Tom NRL Player

GKDonkey likes this.
  6. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

7. Tom

Tom NRL Player

And SKD. And Mitchell Pearce.

Maybe they should have signed one of their own juniors instead.......Oh wait.

8. Morkel

Morkel

They have a point. Carney really turned his career around while with them. A strong disciplinarian culture I believe was their claim when signing him.

9. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild QCup Player

Has anyone heard about the drugs allegation against jnik? It seems to have mysteriously vanished straight after jnik supposedly threatened legal action/an investigation in to it. Coincidence I'm sure....

10. Alec

Alec State of Origin Captain

I really wouldn't be surprised if the Roosters make shit up to get rid of players they don't want. I'm actually curious about Kennedy and his steroids too, he was so shit that it's doubtful he was on anything performance increasing. I mean, how shit would he have been if he wasn't on roids? Roosters are the shiftiest club, and Uncle Nick is the shiftiest chairman in Australia.

11. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Kennedy tested postive to four substances and pissed ASADA off when he deleted evidence. His two years and nine months ends in a few weeks.

Nikormia is back in Brisbane and training with his old Broncos' trainer. The fact he went the old my drink was spiked defence doesn't exactly sit too well with ASADA. It hasn't worked with millions of others.

12. Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann NRL Player

Think we'll see him back at the club? I'm hoping he comes back and has hurt his price tag. 150 a year sounds about right for a bench hooker utility option

13. Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann NRL Player

Don't that twat will ever get another chance in the NRL

14. Taylor1921

Taylor1921 QCup Player

Remember when he fooled everyone on here, we thought we had our next Webcke or civoniceva. Only to get a fucking fairy on juice haha!

15. Nashy

Nashy

Why doesn't it sit well with them? Are you saying that there is prejudice in their judgements on players, and don't look at things from a case by case basis?

16. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

It’s no excuse.

My coach gave it to me.
    I didn’t know.
    My drink was spiked.
    My doctor said.

None of them sit well, nor should they. You sit through the course you have the education, you fail a Test you can’t plead ignorance.

17. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

He will have to serve a suspension if it’s his second fail. Not too sure he’s worth taking that on.

18. Accept

Accept NRL Player

Speak for yourself. I didn't think the 19th man for the Roosters in the GF the year previous was going to come here and be the next Civo or Webcke. I thought he would be a solid front rower. I was way off.

Porthoz, soup and Harry Sack like this.
  19. Browny

Browny State of Origin Rep

Drunk
    Could he try the Warnie ‘my mum gave it to me’ excuse

20. Nashy

Nashy

You can plead it all you like. What I'm asking, which seems to be what you are confirming, is that they run with extreme prejudice. To me, a spiked drink, is a completely different thing to those other ones. Spiked drink = zero control. The rest, it's a choice made.