RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

Morkel

International Captain
Spiking his drink seems like a really Roosters thing to do though.
He could be just a kid who fucked up and tried to cheat the system to get off. Or he could genuinely have been set up, not knowingly taken the drugs, and was desperate to not lose his career. If he truly didn’t take it himself, you could understand why he’d be desperate - after all, in his mind, someone spiked his drink.

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
He could be just a kid who fucked up and tried to cheat the system to get off. Or he could genuinely have been set up, not knowingly taken the drugs, and was desperate to not lose his career. If he truly didn’t take it himself, you could understand why he’d be desperate - after all, in his mind, someone spiked his drink.
Problem was this was his second incident...

Must be the unluckiest or most careless guy in the world to get his drink spiked twice...

Or there is a different more logical answer...

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
So he's a liar and he tried to cheat the system. Fuck him off, he can go lay bricks for the rest of his life.

Morkel

International Captain
Problem was this was his second incident...

Must be the unluckiest or most careless guy in the world to get his drink spiked twice...

Or there is a different more logical answer...
I'll give you that. Except I don't recall him ever claiming the first time he was innocent as well. Yes, he has form. But so does a certain club.

State of Origin Rep
Nikorima continues to be the victim of terrible luck- drink driving fined $900 and suspended from driving for 6 months.

I blame the Roosters- they must have made him.

Doubt he will be back in round 14 now.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Nikorima continues to be the victim of terrible luck- drink driving fined $900 and suspended from driving for 6 months.

Not so sure driving when you are over the limit is terrible luck.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I would probably hit the bottle if I fucked up a 400k/yr contract too.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell

Now it's Redcliffe's fault. Why are all these clubs victimizing this poor little bastard? Someone must have switched the breath samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Highlights

Twitter