NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Its no surprise really with a role model like his mother that Payne blatantly flouted the law on more than one occasion whilst driving. Dumb doesnt even begin to describe these people.

Its no surprise really with a role model like his mother that Payne blatantly flouted the law on more than one occasion whilst driving. Dumb doesnt even begin to describe these people.
I hope that Mercedes isn't registered in his name or he will lose everything. The victim's family will most certainly take legal action.

To put it in simple terms without making light of the situation, we have a duty of care to the bloke, his mum royally fucked up and is likely to be in jail for a very long time he is a young dude and is tight with his family, this would effect anyone if put in this fucked situation badly,

But that said if he starts doing the blame the cops game like he has done on her past tirades then that is stumps for him at this club.

But let's not go there, because he hasn't.

As bad as this situation has been, I think it's getting obvious it's going to get a lot worse for the Haas family. It's literally indefensible what she's done.

The no good younger brother from the Titans already showing his support on Instagram for the mother

Just read about this today. I'm not gonna comment on the inncodent it's self.

But, this whole situation sucks for our Brisbane Broncos... weather we move him on or not...

Farrrk.

I'd argue against that - especially taking into consideration the point I've bolded.

We have a duty of care to help Payne out here - regardless of the events of last year with the release request and all that.

He's still a young bloke, with not much life experience at all. This is going to be a massive struggle for him, if what the police statement says is true. It also seems like he is the sole provider for his large family, so he's already under a certain pressure away from the footy field.

Give him time off or whatever, this is the kind of thing that is bigger than your footy career. I'd hate to see him go off the rails because we fucked him off when he needed a guiding hand.

This is a tragic event. Three innocent lives lost. May they rest in peace.

Who cares about Payne in this matter. The only victims are the three people killed by the actions of his cabbage brained mother.

If she gets jailed locally (which I assume she will unless she gets shipped to rocky) maybe there's a greater chance he'll stay lol.

What a needless tragedy though. Rip to the innocent victims.

Thread is unlocked but the three key members of that conversation are banned temporarily, if that conversation starts again, we will hand out longer bans and this thread will be locked again.

Just think before you type guys.

The fight has been called off at short notice. 🤣

Now I have to cancel the sausage sizzle, security etc.

The club must do only one thing in all this: call Payne, ask him how he is and if there's anything they can do.

I'm sure he's disappointed in his mother privately, but being the man he is, he will stick by her publicly. We shouldn't misinterpret his fierce family loyalty with endorsing her behavior.

The best thing Haas could do is provide a statement that this is a private family matter and leave it at that. No social media posts etc. If he wants to support his out of control mother do it in a private way and not let the media make a circus of it.

Hopefully she sees an extended time in jail if whats reported is true.

The vultures probably waiting outside his house like
Images 16

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Huge
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.