Jock Madden reveals plan to partner Adam Reynolds, lead Brisbane's premiership push

It's a no from me. Besides wanting to keep him away from that dumpster fire, with the concussion protocols we need the depth.

It isn't really good will though if we send him there for experience to bring him back as a better player (which yes, is debatable if he goes to that train wreck of a club). I'd definitely entertain that even though it is very risky.

The other option though that I would be really keen on is to send Rogers there, we'd find out if he is NRL ready because honestly, he looks a really good prospect.

Yeah, but it's the Tigers. He'll probably come back as a worse player.

We want him coached by Kevvie, Alfie, and Reyno ... not Sheens

In all honesty, I would play Jock this week & give some time off for Adam. Irrespective of ankle issues or not, Adam needs some time off before the tougher period from R8-R15.

Adam should be given as much time as he needs to be free of any niggles. I hope the coaching department had a plan to keep him in pristine condition come finals.

In all honesty, I would play Jock this week & give some time off for Adam. Irrespective of ankle issues or not, Adam needs some time off before the tougher period from R8-R15.

Adam should be given as much time as he needs to be free of any niggles. I hope the coaching department had a plan to keep him in pristine condition come finals.
I can see the argument for this but personally I think we signed Arey to be our captain and HB. If hes fit enough, he plays, if not he doesn't. I wouldn't be giving him a spell in these games because if we rest him for a week or two and he gets injured in round 10, we could have played and possibly won more games before his injury. I'm sure he's fine and will come out firing against the Titans.

Yeah, but it's the Tigers. He'll probably come back as a worse player.
didn't seem to hurt Harry Grant.
Nah he's first drop to play if either half goes down

Storm had the Smiths for one position, Jock is there for two

Honestly with the way Ezra and Reyno are playing atm, he should see first grade soon
Damn, one loss and we're writing off our halves?

Disagree. If Reynolds is fit to play, play him. We aren't 20 points clear at the top of the table where we can afford to experiment. Besides, Reynolds issue last year was a rib problem, no amount of cottonwooling can prevent that. Play the cards as they're dealt.

didn't seem to hurt Harry Grant.

Damn, one loss and we're writing off our halves?

I'm not naive enough to believe that Madden is in the same league as Harry Grant.

He'll be able to fo a job for us surrounded by Walsh, Mam and Mozer in the spine ... but he isn't a million dollar spine player.

Plus Grant wasn't coached by Sheens, I also don't think that the Tigers were as much of a rabble back then.

fishing method GIF

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • kiwi2
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncorob
  • Jeza23
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Strop
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • tajhay
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.