Johns Quits as Assistant Coach!!

It's also common practice to not send kids to school, to indoctrinate every new member of the family that the gubba did us wrong and owes us,to expect to receive for free what the rest of society pays for and to perpetuate the stereotype by living the stereotypical lifestyle. Deny any of those and your living in dreamland.

It's the Aboriginals in our society who must change not the multicultural,liberal and tolerant society they live in. The whole armys not out of step, it's Paddy. The small amount of racism in todays Australia is not the problem, it's the' howling poor us 'attitude that prevails and was appropriate 25 years ago. Time(well past actually) for the Aboriginal community to stop whingeing and harden up with it's endless indulgence and protection of its most extreme and unacceptable behaviours.

Tahu's stepdad speaks out. Seems the family has a history of standing up against racism. But my fave quote re Johns is this:

People should be ashamed of him. How many mistakes does a bloke make? 'I'm sorry for being a druggie, I'm sorry for this, I'm sorry for that' - you can only be so sorry. Maybe I'm being too tough on the bloke but you can't be apologising all your life for being an arsehole.''
[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-l ... -ynud.html

'The Newcastle side used to have a lot of blackfellas in it when Timana started in the game in Newcastle,'' he said. ''All of the Aboriginal players were chased out of the place.

Is the bloke colour blind, has he seen how many non caucasians are in the Knights side?

Flutterby said:
Tahu's stepdad speaks out. Seems the family has a history of standing up against racism. But my fave quote re Johns is this:

you can't be apologising all your life for being an arsehole.'
I second that, couldn't have said it better! icon_thumbs_u

Dexter said:
'The Newcastle side used to have a lot of blackfellas in it when Timana started in the game in Newcastle,'' he said. ''All of the Aboriginal players were chased out of the place.

Is the bloke colour blind, has he seen how many non caucasians are in the Knights side?

I thought the Knights were a New Zealand expansion team. Fob central.

broncospwn said:
Nashy said:
Legendary quote right there. Eat a dick Johns.
+..ffs.
Awesome quote :D

Yeah it's actually been mentioned in a couple of threads that doing +1 is fine, Flutterby said don't keep doing it once it hits about +3 or so because then it's pointless.

Anyway, it is an awesome quote and it's very true. It's amazing how much he got away with regarding the drug scandal and now this. He'll still walk away from it with the NSWRL kissing his arse [icon_non

I wonder if it gets to a stage that they have had him up on a pedestal for so long that they think it damages them if he gets dragged down??

Je$ter said:
Dexter said:

When Timana was first there, there was pretty much no dark fella's in the team at all he was pretty much the only one.

The Brizz said:
[quote="Je$ter":1rxbcgv7]
Dexter said:

When Timana was first there, there was pretty much no dark fella's in the team at all he was pretty much the only one.[/quote:1rxbcgv7]

Robbie O'Davis, Owen Craigie??? You should know this mate cmon, you and your KNights fetish...

and apparently craigie left because of the racial discrimination there

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Brizz":2qe1jmzs][quote="Je$ter":2qe1jmzs]
Dexter said:

When Timana was first there, there was pretty much no dark fella's in the team at all he was pretty much the only one.[/quote:2qe1jmzs]

Robbie O'Davis, Owen Craigie??? You should know this mate cmon, you and your KNights fetish...[/quote:2qe1jmzs]

As has been said Craigie left for personal reasons and O'Davis although has indigenous heritage is very close to a full Caucasian in appearance.

Active Now

• DMZ
  • Lozza
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.