Johns Quits as Assistant Coach!!

Makes you wonder who Joey is sleeping with at Channel 9. What about Matty Johns he must be thinking wow if I was a better player I may have been treated better.

Flutterby said:
Seriously I love "Crash" Craddock

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5879193279

Johns' outburst will reinforce opinions north of the border that for all of the hero-worshipping he gets in Sydney and the fine player that he was, he was also a very average conveyance as a person. And a lucky one. Had he been working in America his media career would be over.

Channel 9 announced yesterday they would take no action against Johns, which shows you can get away with anything in Sydney if you have the right connections.

[quote:1hznnu92]NSWRL general manager Geoff Carr had told reporters that the matter was one for the team hierarchy and had been handled by Young.

Hang on a minute. That was the same Geoff Carr who last week told Queensland they were out of order for picking Israel Folau.

So let's get this right. Queensland selections are Geoff Carr's business. NSW team issues aren't - even though he is their head man. Go figure.
[/quote:1hznnu92]

as i have said before Geoff Carr is a hypocrite of the highest order. the only reason he wants Folau out of origin is to weaken QLD.

The Rock said:
audragon said:
[quote="The Rock":1mdf48lj]Saw it on the news. Tahu seemed pissed.
Still think he's "soft"?

Never said he was soft. I said it must have been bad otherwise he is soft. But clearly it's pretty bad.[/quote:1mdf48lj]

backflip2.jpg

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
audragon said:
[quote="The Rock":37bb1fen]Saw it on the news. Tahu seemed pissed.
Still think he's "soft"?

Never said he was soft. I said it must have been bad otherwise he is soft. But clearly it's pretty bad.

backflip2.jpg
[/quote:37bb1fen]

Ban Rocky from watching Game 3?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5879605092

In reference to NSW selectors being racist ...

Queensland has chosen 28 indigenous players in State of Origin history – 16.6 per cent of their entire playing roster – while NSW has selected 18 indigenous players – 7.8 per cent of their roster.

This tells absolutely nothing without knowing how many indigenous players have been available for selection for each state.

I would expect QLD to have more as I would imagine North QLD would have a larger aboriginal popolation than a lot of places in NSW

But think about it, guys like Nathan Merrit, Beau Champion, Nathan Blacklock never got a go despite the fact they are very high try scorers.. and NSW can't seem to explain why they haven't been picked, ever.

Bannermania said:
But think about it, guys like Nathan Merrit, Beau Champion, Nathan Blacklock never got a go despite the fact they are very high try scorers.. and NSW can't seem to explain why they haven't been picked, ever.

LOLZ

The answer is obvious. They're finishers. Nothing more. In Origin they would be found out.

But they are in form..

You yourself has said teams should be picked on form. Tell me why the leading try scorers in the NRL can't get a run?

Bannermania said:

This is where racism shits me off. It's easier to pull the race card than it is to accept the real reasons.

OXY-351 said:
Bannermania said:

This is where racism shits me off. It's easier to pull the race card than it is to accept the real reasons.

I withdraw my previous comments.

Bannermania said:
But they are in form..

In good NRL form now, questionable, but in consistently good form and have a game that suits origin style footy, don't think so.

But hey, they are black, so that must be the reason they aren't getting picked.

I find it seriously hard to beleive that when staring down the barrel of 5 straight series defeats, the selectors wouldn't pick the best team they thought possible just because of someone's race. If they are taking skin colour in to account, then their biggest problem isn't being racist, it's being completely fucking stupid!

Bannermania said:
OXY-351 said:
Bannermania said:

I withdraw my previous comments.

You're entitled to your opinion. It wasn't a dig at you, more a dig at the players who pull the race card when they don't get picked.

Looks like the Eels are giving the retard to boot too.

Nashy said:
Looks like the Eels are giving the retard to boot too.

Given the number of non-Caucasians the Eels have had over time, they had no choice.

While it was initially thought Maroons centre Greg Inglis was the target of Johns's racial slurs, last night there were allegations winger Israel Folau was also the subject of abuse.

And Johns allegedly also directed abuse at indigenous stars Sam Thaiday and Johnathan Thurston.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5879643232

What a good choice of players to fire up Joey!

draggx said:
While it was initially thought Maroons centre Greg Inglis was the target of Johns's racial slurs, last night there were allegations winger Israel Folau was also the subject of abuse.

And Johns allegedly also directed abuse at indigenous stars Sam Thaiday and Johnathan Thurston.

He couldn't have picked any better could he. [icon_lol1.

QLD by 50; man of the Match A. Johns [icon_razz1

Foordy said:
draggx said:

He couldn't have picked any better could he. [icon_lol1.

QLD by 50; man of the Match A. Johns [icon_razz1

A JOHNS - MAN OF THE MATCH

Imagine how good it would be if someone made a banner with that on and held it up after Queensland won icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.