Johns Quits as Assistant Coach!!

Bannermania said:
But think about it, guys like Nathan Merrit, Beau Champion, Nathan Blacklock never got a go despite the fact they are very high try scorers.. and NSW can't seem to explain why they haven't been picked, ever.

beau Champion can't tackle, neither can Merrit and Blacklock couldn't either.

Coxy said:
Douche. When did I say his ecstasy taking was the reason he achieved what he did? I said he should be ineligible for any accolades as "best whatever" because of his rampant drug use and now, racial vilification.
Agree 100%, Coxy. The man took drugs that were banned by the NRL, and has now been shown up to be a racist. Is this the type of person we want to say was the best of the best?

If so, then perhaps I am following the wrong sport...

An Aboriginal leader claims Andrew Johns let fly with several racist slurs including "coon, Abbo, nigger and monkey" before winger Timana Tahu's dramatic Origin walk-out.

Sol Bellear - an NRL Indigenous Council board member - says he had spoken to senior members of Tahu's family who revealed the full extent of Johns' intoxicated comments during a Blues bonding session in northern NSW last Wednesday.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 93,00.html

Senior members of Tahu's family? lol didn't know familys now get classed in senior and juniors.

Anyway if that is even remotely true Johns is an A grade dickhead, not that he already isn't mind you, and should lose his job at ch9.

if this is true, johns has no place in commentary, coaching or the immortals. what a wank

QUEENSLANDER said:
if this is true, johns has no place in commentary, coaching or the immortals. what a wank
I wonder what the dicks calling for him to be immediately made an immortal think.....

broncospwn said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
I wonder what the dicks calling for him to be immediately made an immortal think.....

Do you think Johns want to be an immortal though? I mean isn't that coon Artie Beetson one as well? Surely Johns wouldn't want to be associated with that abbo.

He should be an immortal because I don't think anything but his playing ability should be thought of when selecting him for that status, I hate to think what some of the other immortals got up to before the media age. However, he should lose his job in the media and I would hope no one in the rugby league community hires him because what he did was marginalize and vilify a very important community to rugby league the aboriginal kids will just as easily turn to AFL and the poly kids will just as easily turn to Union if people in high places within league and public voices of the game on television are allowed to do this and get away with it.

The Brizz said:
He should be an immortal because I don't think anything but his playing ability should be thought of when selecting him for that status, I hate to think what some of the other immortals got up to before the media age.

I completely and wholeheatedly disagree. And I would be in favour of immortal status being stripped from people who are found to have drugs, violence, discriminatory or whatever other skeletons in their closets.

Immortals should be our true ambassadors for the spirit of the game. People who transcend beyond their deeds on the field to remain stoic pillars of the game off the field.

Johns simply can never be thought of as anything other than a very good player and a f***tard of a human being.

But the immortals aren't ambassadors really as it is, it isn't something that gets a lot of attention in our sport. Not at all like the Baseball Hall of Fame or the AFL Hall of Fame. To be honest I don't care either way because I don't like the guy and he does deserve everything he gets even though at this point he looks like he won't even get what he deserves.

The Rock said:
He was intoxicated??? What is he doing Intoxicated at Blues camp?

Drowing his sorrows at the realisation a 5th straight series loss will be reality come tomorrow

ningnangnong said:
An Aboriginal leader claims Andrew Johns let fly with several racist slurs including "coon, Abbo, nigger and monkey" before winger Timana Tahu's dramatic Origin walk-out.

Sol Bellear - an NRL Indigenous Council board member - says he had spoken to senior members of Tahu's family who revealed the full extent of Johns' intoxicated comments during a Blues bonding session in northern NSW last Wednesday.

There's a story in the tele this morning stating that Tahu has denied any of those words were said. He says he's never even spoken to Sol Bellear.

Emma said:
ningnangnong said:

There's a story in the tele this morning stating that Tahu has denied any of those words were said. He says he's never even spoken to Sol Bellear.

This is where I get concerned. Indigenous affairs workers/spokesmen tend to make mountains out of molehills and stir up a whole lot of untruths in situations like this.

They prey on drumming up guilt and sympathy.

In this case. I hope they continue it. Lies or not. I hate Andrew fucking Johns.

Billy Slater was training with the team today, someone kicked him the ball, and he bolted. Ran around Thurston, Inglis, Folau, and Thaiday quicker than anyone had seen him run before.

Mal shouted out. I SAID RUN AROUND THE CONES BILLY! THE CONES!

Too far?

Nashy said:
Billy Slater was training with the team today, someone kicked him the ball, and he bolted. Ran around Thurston, Inglis, Folau, and Thaiday quicker than anyone had seen him run before.

Too far?

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Implied racism is funny!

Nashy said:

Too far?
I know it's politically incorrect, but I just laughed... :oops:

broncospwn said:
Senior members of Tahu's family? lol didn't know familys now get classed in senior and juniors.

It is common practise within Indigenous families.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.