Jordan Kahu released - Signs with Cowboys

Firstly welcome to 2019. The summer of cricket nearly killed me. Trails starting this weekend

If Jordan Kahu leaves we wish him and his family the best of luck. He has been great for us and doesn't owe us a thing.

Firstly welcome to 2019. The summer of cricket nearly killed me. Trails starting this weekend

If Jordan Kahu leaves we wish him and his family the best of luck. He has been great for us and doesn't owe us a thing.
Trials also starting.

What are our goal kicking fall backs if Isaako goes down and Kahu has headed north?

I do agree it would be a beneficial move for kahu and personally I'd love to see how he goes with a full uninterrupted season at fullback in any side. He was quite good for us when boyd went down at the start of 15.

However, what are our backup goal kicking, wing and fullback options if we happen to lose isako to say a broken leg and boyd to one of those "old boy" hamstring/calf injuries? A scenario which we definitely could be faced with.

I do agree it would be a beneficial move for kahu and personally I'd love to see how he goes with a full uninterrupted season at fullback in any side. He was quite good for us when boyd went down at the start of 15.

However, what are our backup goal kicking, wing and fullback options if we happen to lose isako to say a broken leg and boyd to one of those "old boy" hamstring/calf injuries? A scenario which we definitely could be faced with.

Bird to fullback. We have Staggs ready to play centre, Shibisaki can cover the other spot.

Herbie is a good kicker too straight swap for isaako

I'm a big fan of Kahu, have always been, and as much as I'd hate to see him in a non Broncos jersey, I can see this being a great move for his career if he stays injury free.
Hopefully he can finally display all the class I've always believed he has. Given their current roster, he would imo undoubtedly improve their spine.

I want him to become a regular...........just because I think he has an outstanding name ha ha. Yes, I'm aware I'm odd.

I'm aware of that too :aplastao:

Herbie came in 19th spot last year with 9 games and 44 points, 14 goals and 4 tries - 73%
Staggs was first with 178- 63 goals and 13 tries from 14 games- 75%

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Footy Fanatic
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.