Jordan Kahu Toxicity

heartly87

QCup Player
**** me. Kahu got told its either qcup or you can move elsewhere. Kahu chose to leave seeing an opportunity at another club. Yeah it is a tough pill to swallow being told your form isn't up to scratch. But he had two options. The first, nut up and fucking prove your boss wrong and 2nd move yourself north and prove your old boss wrong.

Unlike a club legend in Mick Hancock
Kahu did niether and thats the damn truth. He never cemented his spot up north and found himself back in the position he was in down here. So he chose to come back and take his money.

For me, i have no issue with him coming back and taking his money. But he should be doing it in good faith and absolutely be striving to be his best. Instead he sounds like a typical entitled social media clown. A whinging millennial ****, that should pull his head in and get busy.

Purple Pills

QCup Player
Exactly, it's purely business.

So Kahu is a shit salary cap draining turd who puts money before pride and is getting a wage at a level he can't perform at anymore.

It's just business, remember, so Kahu should take no offence when we call him a shit business decision who is a drain on our roster.

His attitude sucks. When you're getting paid like 8k a week the least you can do is pretend to be super enthused.
Seems to have the same smug attitude as Darius which is why both of them will not be on the Broncos roster in 2021. Good riddance...

Kahu seems to forget that if it wasn’t for the fans, there would be no game and therefore no astronomical wages to earn a decent living.

So the very least he could have done was at least endear himself to the fans that have supported him throughout his career and actually show us that he gives a **** about the club. Especially now that he is going to be getting paid around $8000 a week to put him through rehab AGAIN especially as we probably only got 1-2 years of value out him through his entire career.

Instead he chose to release that cringeworthy vlog where he practically shit on the fans saying that he was practically coming back to get his money and rehab his shoulder. Yeah cause what type of die hard fan who cares about the club wants to fucking hear that shit?

He can go and eat grass with Darius out at Wynnum Manly for all I fucking care.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
He's not fucking us over like Darius is.
If Boyd just retired we could have gone after Curtis Scott or Drinkwater even Bronsan Xeri with that coin.

Purple Pills

QCup Player
If this bloke gets a game this year we will really be scraping the bottom of the barrel
If him or Darius play first grade this year, I’m bringing out the banners...

I’ll cut Macca some slack though. As much as I don’t want him stifling our attack at 9, at least he has his dignity and handled himself with class and respect and has never whinged to the media.

Purple Pills

QCup Player
He's not fucking us over like Darius is.
If Boyd just retired we could have gone after Curtis Scott or Drinkwater even Bronsan Xeri with that coin.
Agree with the Drinkwater part but why would we sign Xerri or Scott when we have Bird and Staggs?

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
Get stuffed Kahu, you self- entitled SOB. Hopefully we see you doing a lap of the GF next year in a suit, while everyone else in the team does it in a jersey...

This garbage screams that ’class of 2008’ entitlement, when they’ve actually achieved nothing... The sooner that cancer is entirely removed from the club, the better.

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Seriously, how good is 2021 going to be when Macca, Boyd and Kahu are gone. Maybe even Milford too if he doesn't remember he's a professional who should be taking his training and diet more seriously.

Alec

International Rep
Get stuffed Kahu, you self- entitled SOB. Hopefully we see you doing a lap of the GF next year in a suit, while everyone else in the team does it in a jersey...

This garbage screams that ’class of 2008’ entitlement, when they’ve actually achieved nothing... The sooner that cancer is entirely removed from the club, the better.
I don't think Kahu is part of that class though.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Seriously, how good is 2021 going to be when Macca, Boyd and Kahu are gone. Maybe even Milford too if he doesn't remember he's a professional who should be taking his training and diet more seriously.
1. Ponga
6. Dearden
7. Croft
9. Turpin

We might even be able to pick up a quality hooker if Turpin doesn't work out.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Upon reflection, if Jordan is to be pissed off with any club right now, it would be the Cowboys for giving him the flick, probably after whispering sweet nothings in his ear a year ago. But we aren't privy to the negotiation process of handing him back. I wouldn't expect the Broncos to have welcomed him back with open arms: they probably pushed back against the deal and then caved when it was established they had a contractual obligation.

The Broncos didn't need Jordan, and they certainly didn't need the inflated salary of an injured player - who was only ever on the fringe of selection - eating into their precious cap. Especially not when they were scraping cash for Croft.

Jordan wouldn't be feeling a great deal of love right now. Not from the Broncos. Not from the Cowboys. And not from the fans. Cut the poor bastard some slack.
Cowboys didnt do a great deal wrong. They took him on for this year, and made him an offer for next year. It wasnt going to be as much as he would get with us, so he came back.

I hope he does his ACL during the preseason. Then he might actually have something to whinge about.

Karma is a wonderful thing. Enjoy digging holes in 35 degree heat for $50k a year in 2021 you fucking ungrateful, entitled scumbag.
- Merged

Cowboys didnt do a great deal wrong. They took him on for this year, and made him an offer for next year. It wasnt going to be as much as he would get with us, so he came back.
So in other words, he basically decided which club was going to pay him more to rehab his shoulder and he wants to whinge about it? I'm also guessing Brisbane has better facilities for his rehab as well.

Pretty sure he is using the club more than the club used him. The club never threw him to the curb as he would have you believe either. He is just bitter that he is an injury prone middle range has been who can't cut it anymore as shown by the lack of interest from the entire competition. Think his 'ego' needs a huge reality check.

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I hope he does his ACL during the preseason. Then he might actually have something to whinge about.

Karma is a wonderful thing. Enjoy digging holes in 35 degree heat for $50k a year in 2021 you fucking ungrateful, entitled scumbag.
- Merged

So in other words, he basically decided which club was going to pay him more to rehab his shoulder and he wants to whinge about it? I'm also guessing Brisbane has better facilities for his rehab as well.

Pretty sure he is using the club more than the club used him. The club never threw him to the curb as he would have you believe either. He is just bitter that he is an injury prone middle range has been who can't cut it anymore as shown by the lack of interest from the entire competition. Think his 'ego' needs a huge reality check.
Wishing an injury like that on a bloke is a pretty pathetic thing to come out with.

I dont see anything wrong with him taking the job that pays him more. I dont think Kahu is using the club. He entered into a contract both he and the club were perfectly happy to sign. No point whining about it now because things dont suit us as a club. But i agree with Kimlo Kimlo, its just a business decision so he needs to get on with things and suck it up if people think his contract is a poor business decision.

Yeah, wishing an ACL injury on someone is just too much, kemo sabe.
Well we are already paying for his rehab on his shoulder, may as well go the whole hog.

Heaven forbid if he was ever to be selected in first grade again in 2020, he would probably release a pathetic vlog post match whining about how the club made him play football against his will and how it is interfering with his precious rehab.

Last edited:

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
I don’t do social media but has anyone called him out on this crap and asked him how the club has done him wrong?

Thelmus

NRL Player
No one is denying him the opportunity to do that. The fact is the broncos ARE THE ONES GIVING HIM THAT opportunity. Why is he acting like a spoilt little child towards them.
How is he doing that?. Maybe you could explain it to me. He is showing up to training and doing all the things the club has asked of him. He hasnt gotten in trouble with the law or been caught drunk or stoned. He has watched in the space of a year the man who was a club stalwart sacked as a coach, his best friends moved on, and subsequently go on to become fringe talent whilst a coach who never played 1st grade, never coached a premiership team, and struggled to get a team with once in a generation player to reach the same result his mentor got sacked for.
If this team succeeds it will require more than raw talent. It will require a willingness to build trust, discipline and a common sense of purpose.
That has been lost with those changes. Maybe they were necessary to make siebold's vision of the team a reality, but now that it is done, what has he done to rebuild it? Blaming players for not playing well enough? Failing to offer one sliver of hope or vision? Or even give someone, anyone an idea of where this team was supposed to be headed and how to achieve it?
If Kahu shows doubt, he isn't the only one.

How is he doing that?. Maybe you could explain it to me. He is showing up to training and doing all the things the club has asked of him. He hasnt gotten in trouble with the law or been caught drunk or stoned. He has watched in the space of a year the man who was a club stalwart sacked as a coach, his best friends moved on, and subsequently go on to become fringe talent whilst a coach who never played 1st grade, never coached a premiership team, and struggled to get a team with once in a generation player to reach the same result his mentor got sacked for.
If this team succeeds it will require more than raw talent. It will require a willingness to build trust, discipline and a common sense of purpose.
That has been lost with those changes. Maybe they were necessary to make siebold's vision of the team a reality, but now that it is done, what has he done to rebuild it? Blaming players for not playing well enough? Failing to offer one sliver of hope or vision? Or even give someone, anyone an idea of where this team was supposed to be headed and how to achieve it?
If Kahu shows doubt, he isn't the only one.
Did you actually not read the original post or are you just joking? This whole thread is based on the social media entry kahu made that shows EXACTLY what you are asking to see...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter