Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

Jeez if GI hadn't baled on the deal we wouldn't even be having this discussion ... let's get JD signed and get to work on him ... get the green out and inject the maroon 'n gold in.

Use leeches to suck the blood out, and a big syringe to put it back in.

Yelp, hypocrites. The players will be alienated by the decision

Why ......I heard the playing squad last year thought Dane Gagai was a fuckwit anyway?

Don't think there'll be any grudges to hold.

why would the broncos players be the only team in the comp to have a teary because the club signed someone? are they that close knit that they would hate an 'intruder'.

two pages ago you were saying the players already dont like each other...

turn it up.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Sorry I have just read my private message. I'm not allow to discuss the details

Lets just sign him. No point dwelling on the past. We need a good fullback and Dugan is that player. If he can get his shit together he will improve our side. **** losing all the time it is shit. I would still like to keep our high standards in regards to off field behavior though.

Or proven wrong.

Dugan will go great guns here.

We'll sort out his shitty attitude, and make him the fullback he once was.

I can't wait.

Jeez if GI hadn't baled on the deal we wouldn't even be having this discussion ... let's get JD signed and get to work on him ... get the green out and inject the maroon 'n gold in.

As if Griffin would have the tactical nous to move him to fullback, he would have Norman and Hoffman ahead of him.

Actually he'd probably play Inglis off the bench to accommodate the wonderful Jack Reed.

**** Dugan and his manager. Why the **** are we bending over and giving in to their demands.
It was once a privilege to play for this great club of ours

I'm sure he won't be the only party placing demands on the other.

Bottom line is, he's a gamebreaker ..... something we are lacking at the moment.

If we're bending over backwards just to get him then I don't want him.

**** Dugan and his manager. Why the **** are we bending over and giving in to their demands.
It was once a privilege to play for this great club of ours

[citation needed]

so is big dave involved in these negotiations or what ... because i find it hard to beleive that either party would just discuss what goes on in them with outsiders ...

or is he just making shit up to suit his agenda

I'm really hopeful that we are going to sign Dugan. Would be dissapointed if we miss out on him.

Unread

Active Now

• Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • Astro
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Kev_Guz
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.