Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

You know, I still don't think he's a very good passer, but last night showed me that being able to pass even a little bit is large improvement. I wonder how many tries we would have scored if Hoffman just ran himself if he was at fullback.

I'm not going to read too much into the 50% paycut. He's not in a strong bargaining position.

Oh please.. Taking a 50% paycut. He'll be the highest paid at club up there with Thaiday

Oh please.. Taking a 50% paycut. He'll be the highest paid at club up there with Thaiday

So 50% of 600k is 300k so your suggesting that on 300k he will be our higher paid, Christ if that's true we must have about 2 million spare in the cap, get that cheque book out boys!

You know, I still don't think he's a very good passer, but last night showed me that being able to pass even a little bit is large improvement. I wonder how many tries we would have scored if Hoffman just ran himself if he was at fullback.

Watching all the Dugan vid highlights, there is no comparison between Dugan and Hoffman. Dugan is a game breaker which is what we sorely need.

Hoffman> Good, very good, but I can't see him ever being a game breaker: no "x" factor unlike Dugan

It's probably a 50% paycut in the first season. Then it goes up because it's a back-ended contract.

Dugan is a game breaker and is exactly what we need. We currently have no X factor. We are a team of toilers, hard workers, solid first graders and lovely young men, but lovely young men don't win premierships.

If Dugan wanted the most money available he would be going to the dragons. To me the fact that he has been honest about the situation and wants to come to the broncos says that he wants to get his career back on track and this shapes as a massive win win situation for both parties. Dugan gets his life and career back on track, we get a 22 year old to mould into the clubs culture that can be the X factor we have lacked for so long.

But hey I'm sure there is something in there that people can hate on

Dugan is a game breaker and is exactly what we need. We currently have no X factor. We are a team of toilers, hard workers, solid first graders and lovely young men, but lovely young men don't win premierships.

If Dugan wanted the most money available he would be going to the dragons. To me the fact that he has been honest about the situation and wants to come to the broncos says that he wants to get his career back on track and this shapes as a massive win win situation for both parties. Dugan gets his life and career back on track, we get a 22 year old to mould into the clubs culture that can be the X factor we have lacked for so long.

Well ... Hodgo has the "X". Trouble is, Hodgo also has B grade hammies

The Broncos offer is a lot lot lot more than the Dragons. Real talk

If Dugan plays to his potential he is worth every cent to our side which is clearly lacking x factor and strike power. I do hope he is only on the 300K rumoured at the start of his contract though.

With Hoffman out, Dugan possibly signing this week, what do we think? Will they play Dugan on the wing? Or shift Kahu to the left wing, Dugan to fullback and Norman to the bench?

Can't see Norman on the wing.

Put him on the wing, step on his ego immediately.

With Hoffman out, Dugan possibly signing this week, what do we think? Will they play Dugan on the wing? Or shift Kahu to the left wing, Dugan to fullback and Norman to the bench?

Can't see Norman on the wing.

I'd be releasing Norman early. No point playing him in the halves and developing him for Parra. Could keep him and get him to play QLD cup

Put him on the wing, step on his ego immediately.

The last thing we need to do is to step on his ego. We need to kick his arse, give him a go on the wing then piss Norman off

**** yes.

Of course there's negative Nancy's going about.

Dugan taking a 50% cut to join is fucking brilliant news. He's a game breaker, we get him for cheap and it's clear to those in talks with him (who actually have a good idea of what his attitude is like) that he's ready to turn his shit around.

FFS, Dugan has not broke the law, he's got on the piss a few times, and called in for a few sickies when he was really unhappy with where he was...

Welcome to the Broncos Dugan. Would love to have you on board.

The Broncos offer is a lot lot lot more than the Dragons. Real talk

Oh FFS how the f*** would you know? Like I said before put up or shut up, otherwise your just making up garbage to suit your argument

Oh FFS how the f*** would you know? Like I said before put up or shut up, otherwise your just making up garbage to suit your argument

Settle down bro. No need for that sort of language around here. Especially with all these new members signing up.
I know from my sources. Its a bloody big offer. Not surprise to hear Yow Yeh wasn't really happy about it on the news the other night

Settle down bro. No need for that sort of language around here. Especially with all these new members signing up.
I know from my sources. Its a bloody big offer. Not surprise to hear Yow Yeh wasn't really happy about it on the news the other night

I do not believe you, but I won't say anymore so you can say whatever you want

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.