Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

Settle down bro. No need for that sort of language around here. Especially with all these new members signing up.
I know from my sources. Its a bloody big offer. Not surprise to hear Yow Yeh wasn't really happy about it on the news the other night
So much is the offer then?

I see Big Dave is another one of these "People in the know" ..

I see Big Dave is another one of these "People in the know" ..

Yeah apparently the broncs are very free and easy with who they tell private and confidential information to

This thread is about Josh Dugan, not about who or who isn't in the know.

Final warning.

EDIT: Minus that, warnings have been issued twice in this thread. Time for some action.

Last edited:

With Hoffman out, Dugan possibly signing this week, what do we think? Will they play Dugan on the wing? Or shift Kahu to the left wing, Dugan to fullback and Norman to the bench?

Can't see Norman on the wing.

Norman to bench means Hunt to Qcup and me to Broncos training with a baseball bat and a picture of Griffin.

As a club we simply have to take the gamble with Dugan. We've been so poor with recruitment at all levels of late that we must take this chance of signing a possible top line talent.

Dugan fullback, Reed wing, Notman centres.

or Norman to Qcup, I'd be pissed if guys who will be there in 2014 are getting shifted around just to fit in a bloke who is leaving.

or Norman to Qcup, I'd be ****ed if guys who will be there in 2014 are getting shifted around just to fit in a bloke who is leaving.

And a bloke who isn't even that good to boot.

We sign Dugan and he should be fullback ... and Norman has to go to QCUP. we need to be developing guys that will be here in 2014 and thats not Norman.

Bullshit.

Norman to QCup, or released early (QCup as a backup in the event of injury, but he'd be shitty and his heart wouldn't be in it if he got a call up so why bother); Hunt centres. He needs a chance, he was outstanding on Fri night and if he comes good, he's a long term option. Prince won't be around for long (especially on current form). Unless he signs elsewhere too - then we're well fucked.

Dugan fullback - yep. EXCITED about this. It better happen!!

Reed to the wing? Are you serious?? Too slow and will get caught out of position. Not a chance in hell!!

Just waiting to get the contract given the all clear apparently. The contract is worth $2 million apparently. Would need to be over 4-5 years I'd imagine.

Mmm, not happy with that figure if true.

Seems like a lot but maybe with the salary cap increasing it evens it self out. He is probably worth the coin if he gets himself right.

Source?

I think apart from injury our biggest concern with Dugan will be Origin. He's already made his debut and been pegged as the next big thing, and the Broncos jersey makes a player look ten times bigger to Blues selectors (Wallace). Hopefully there are no bonuses in his contract for rep appearances.

@Lee_Gaskin1: Reports that sacked Raiders star Josh Dugan on verge of signing a $2 million, three-year deal with the Broncos, but NRL to approve first.

Gaskin is a reporter for the Canberra Times.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.