Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

I would still welcome him at the Broncos, no doubt about it.

Yep, hopefully no one signs him, he fixes his shit and we pick him up for next season.

Painting seems a good idea. In smoko he can chill out on the roof.

Seems as though it may be 1 mil per year transfer fee for Tomkins. Regardless I really do hope we sign him. No one averages a try a game for an extended period that's ridiculous. He just carves it up

He needs to get his head right, he should take the rest of the year off from footy and go through rehabilitation and councelling to make sure he returns a smarter and responsible individual.

Seems as though it may be 1 mil per year transfer fee for Tomkins. Regardless I really do hope we sign him. No one averages a try a game for an extended period that's ridiculous. He just carves it up
There's no way it's a 1mil per year, he doesn't even get that in salary.

Josh Dugan is set to finally sign a contract with St George Illawarra that will be for 15 games and include an ask first, tweet later clause.
News Ltd reports Dugan is expected to officially sign with the Dragons either on Thursday or Friday.

If things go well this season, the club's likely to offer him a two-year deal, the report says.

Dugan will also have to abide by the club's strict social media policy, which prevents him tweeting without approval.

Dugan's social media faux pas led to the termination of his contract at Canberra, while a second online outburst ended negotiations on a $2 million deal with Brisbane.

http://www.nrl.com/dugan-to-ask-first,-tweet-later-at-dragons/tabid/10874/newsid/72034/default.aspx

15 games eh? Means we're still a chance to sign him for next year, ST Merge can take the PR risk of signing him and if it works out we can sign him next year... Wishful thinking but I just don't want Hoffman at fullback.

lame. Should have signed him.

I'm glad we didn't sign him. The club at least needs to maintain at least some standards

I'm not glad, would've loved to take a gamble on him for the little money he was asking. Anyways it's probably over now, we/he had the chance and it just didn't work out. If the Broncos wanted him and were smart, they would've told him to stay away from the internet as part of the contract like the Dragons have. He might not have ever went there. Sure it's his own fault, but it's smart of the Dragons to do it and they will probably get him now because of it. It's seems the Broncos just don't think smart enough or work hard enough when it comes to recruiting.

I would've been happy if we nabbed him, but it seems it wasn't meant to be.

I think our culture here would've helped him sort out his offield problems. He said he wanted to join a club that he could stay with for life.

Kinda ironic that it was our strict behavioural rules that kept him from joining us.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dugan run out this weekend.

oh wait, he still hasn't signed yet?

I want him to start soon so I can name him for VRL. I'm expecting a good performance on his debut. Maybe they're waiting for St George V Canberra match to play him? Imagine the headlines.

Re: Round 14 Discussion

I can't believe we nearly had Dugan. **** that stings

Haha, Dugan is going great for the Drags in attack. He doesn't even look that fast though, and runs like a monkey, but he still looks great.

Jesus Dugan is a gun.

**** club culture, I'll go back on my saying no to him any day.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • HVbronco
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Turky Murky
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.