Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

I really like this. Everyone knows I'm a fan of dugan and think he is worth the risk, but if what reports are suggesting are true that he is coming to the club and saying I want to sort my life out and save my career and I have identified that the broncos can do that for me, well we would be crazy not to sign him... especially if normal is parra bound. I think with people like hodgo around they will keep him in line.

i actually think people underestimate him to be honest. hes a handy playmaker himself, and when he is on song he can almost be as unstoppable as players like slater and hayne. definitely better attack wise than Stewart. all stewart has is support play and chasing down grubbers.
Agreed. Dugan at his best is as good as any other fullback in the game, except for Slater, he's not on that level but neither was Slater at 22! Dugan has the potential to be the best fullback in the game by the time Slater retires.

Actually Dugan was in Brissy yesterday, he was walking down Burnett Lane and I yelled out to him "Hey Doogs, r u going to be a Bronco soon?"' and he replied "'**** off, u backwoods fuggin redneck"'. Oh yeah, he will fit in just fine in Brisbane.

Is that true? Hahahaha sucks to be you.

Yeah I know :(

I want Dugan to play for us this week :P Seriously I really hope this happens. I think Dugan coming to the Broncos with the right attitude can legitimately become a superstar for us.

Actually Dugan was in Brissy yesterday, he was walking down Burnett Lane and I yelled out to him "Hey Doogs, r u going to be a Bronco soon?"' and he replied "'**** off, u backwoods fuggin redneck"'. Oh yeah, he will fit in just fine in Brisbane.

I don't believe you at all, I'm pretty sure he's not even in Brisbane. Seriously if people are just going to make up s*** to suit there agendas then what is the point of having a discussion

I know it sounds hypocritical, but Paul Kent said on TV the other night that he'd spoken with Dugans manager, and Dugan wants to go to a club where he can be a 10 year player.

A club with strong morals, good leadership and a good culture.

I LOL'd a bit when he said that.

Unless there's an actual quote by him, it's all just BS as far as I'm concerned.

Unless there's an actual quote by him, it's all just BS as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah whenever it is a positive story we want a direct quote and even then most won't believe - "oh he's just saying that"

But if it's a negative story we will believe any source, even if it is from the guys friend of a friend of a friends second cousin twice removed that he thinks he over heard the butcher say.

Yeah whenever it is a positive story we want a direct quote and even then most won't believe - "oh he's just saying that"

But if it's a negative story we will believe any source, even if it is from the guys friend of a friend of a friends second cousin twice removed that he thinks he over heard the butcher say.

I never believe in anything. I don't even believe in Santa.

So disappointed with the club atm. We got rid of a player who's twice as good as him and we are looking to sign this selfish prick for three times the money? Doesn't make cents

Dave, I know you love Gagai, but you gotta let it go man.

It's not just about him. I have supported the club for over 20 years. We just don't sign overrated knobs for big money

So disappointed with the club atm. We got rid of a player who's twice as good as him and we are looking to sign this selfish prick for three times the money? Doesn't make cents

Let's pretend for a second we did sign Dugan... he does change his ways, improves our backline attack & defence. The Broncos all of a sudden look a tiny bit better with him in the side, would you then change your view?

Don't get me wrong Dave, I know exactly where you are coming from.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • LittleDavey
  • Professor47
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncosMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Pablo
  • mrslong
  • eggstar10
  • Bish
  • Nerd
  • Mustafur
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.