NEWS Judiciary: Live blog - Carrigan Four Week Suspension

Wow, hurray for our lawyer.

Was 360 still live when the verdict came down? lol
The lawyer did dick. He got the same as McGuire, less the bad boy loading. Expected result given his clean record.

Did he have the option of a guilty plea? He should’ve taken it.

When they say that I think they're actually wrong, because Hastings still had momentum in the tackle and was still moving forward when Pat joined the tackle... he has every right to join the tackle and take the legs to halt momentum because that's what happens in 99% of tackles... **** they had a NSWRL babyface in JAC mic'd up and he spent 5mins screaming "legs"

He has the right to join the tackle.

The problem is, he makes a very very poor decision on the type of tackle. He only has himself to blame.

NRL asked for 4-6 weeks. They got what they want.

He has the right to join the tackle.

The problem is, he makes a very very poor decision on the type of tackle. He only has himself to blame.
I'm not arguing the type of tackle I'm arguing against the below

I’m happy with that and would be happy if all those types of tackles were 4 weeks.

I’m ticked off though South’s guy didn’t get Jack for exactly the same tackle and just about the same outcome.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Old Mate
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • The Don
  • broncoscope
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Jazza
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.