NEWS Judiciary: Live blog - Carrigan Four Week Suspension

I think this forum will probably accept 4-5 weeks. Anything longer is gonna cause a riot. 3 or less will be a miracle.

How can he have more than Cleary? One risks paralysis and the other something significantly less serious…

Or shave his head
Anyone else think of that character from summer height high when they see Patty?

makeup GIF

How can he have more than Cleary? One risks paralysis and the other something significantly less serious…
Can't feel leg pain if you're paralysed so it's not as bad as a broken leg. MRC logic. Probably.

6.02pm: The hearing has begun, with Carrigan appearing before a panel comprising of former players Dallas Johnson and Henry Perenara. Judiciary chairman Justice Geoff Bellew is in attendance via video link. Carrigan is represented by his legal counsel, Nick Ghabar.

I just hope there isn't some great big deal about it being a conspiracy against Brisbane

I love a good conspiracy but I can't really ever get behind it being a thing against our club

He will get hammered by them because they need somebody worse to take the attention away from Cleary.

an example that will get negated the next time a non-Bronco does a similar tackle and gets a slap on the wrist
All the part of the plan.

1. Go soft on foul play
2. Fan/media outrage builds
3. Make an example of a Bronco
4. Repeat

It will be 7 weeks, 6 if we are lucky. The media run this game and most have declared that is what he should be. The NRL use the media to gauge what the public will accept and given that there has been no outrage to what most media are saying around 7 weeks that is what they will go with.

6.02pm: The hearing has begun, with Carrigan appearing before a panel comprising of former players Dallas Johnson and Henry Perenara. Judiciary chairman Justice Geoff Bellew is in attendance via video link. Carrigan is represented by his legal counsel, Nick Ghabar.
Henry perenara who we had a shocking record under and who played for the storm. Then Dallas Johnson who played for the storm and cowboys hahahahaha

Ffs tou couldn't make this shit up. If they are going to pick ex players EVRRY club should be represented

If it's more then Cleary's then legal action against NSWRL.
I tell you what gets you more than Cleary’s: telling someone who’s trying to milk a penalty to “get up, you poof.” Two years ago no ref would’ve even blinked. Now it’s worse than a spear tackle.

Active Now

• davidp
  • mrslong
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.