Justin Hodges - Achilles

animal eater

animal eater

QCup Player
Jul 27, 2013
He needs to go to the Kobe Bryant school of achilles ruptures. Kobe is being expected to come back in 6 months from his. Bet there are a few peptides (mainly HGH involved though) . rFeel for Hogdgo and worry about the depression he is about to confront.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
He needs to go to the Kobe Bryant school of achilles ruptures. Kobe is being expected to come back in 6 months from his. Bet there are a few peptides (mainly HGH involved though) . rFeel for Hogdgo and worry about the depression he is about to confront.

To be fair tho Kobe isn't human...... Bryant uses german doctors for everything and it seems to work so whatever they do in Germany we need done in Brisbane.

animal eater

animal eater

QCup Player
Jul 27, 2013
To be fair tho Kobe isn't human...... Bryant uses german doctors for everything and it seems to work so whatever they do in Germany we need done in Brisbane.

Agreed, he also has the best work ethic and pain threshold I have seen in a professional athlete. I am slightly biased being LA born Laker fanatic.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Someone to check on Morkel....

Indeed. First Wallace, now Hodges.

Don't cut Morks

Cutting doesn't solve anything.

0058-Self-harm_promo_200x150_article_detail_zps6bd665d4.jpg

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

i'm worried about the depression factor too. the broncos need to really take care of him. hopefully jharal will help him through it too

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I'm shattered, Hodges is currently my favourite player in the game and he's such a superb talent, he is the man to carry our team. Even when we had Lockyer still playing when Hodges wasn't playing the whole team played worse, he's a superb player individually but also the passion, energy and respect he has in the team means everyone plays at another level when he's with us.

Remember when Hodges missed 550+ days from his last achilles heel injury? First game back he scored us the match winning try.

Even if next season is his last I have no doubt he'll go out on top, he's a classy player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hodges has got a bit of room to work in. Here comes the defence, lead by Sherwin. Beats him, beats Ryan goes inside Roberts, goes outside another, takes it outside the 30, gets the ball away - here's Berrigan! Berrigan sprinting down, he's still 20m away. Berrigan is going for the corner, BERRIGAN...BERRIGAN...he's over!!! This has been a miraculous try!!!

[video=youtube_share;AKgSylSvHZM]http://youtu.be/AKgSylSvHZM[/video]

Where were you when Hodges kept our season alive?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Don't think we'll be seeing Hodges again, it's probably closer to a 12 month recovery for a bloke of his age / injury history, and by 2016 he'll be 33.. I love the bloke, and wish him all the best.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I think at this stage I'd probably prefer someone who isn't necessarily as good, but who averages more than 10-12 games a season.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I meant buying someone. Like Edrick Lee, Jack Wighton, [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Michael Oldfield, Tautau Moga, Tim Lafai, etc, all who are off contract next year and could/will all be excellent players.[/FONT]

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I think he has quite a bit of potential, and all Roosters fans I know think highly of him.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Justin%20Hodges.jpg

I'd rather see Mahe Fonua in a Broncos jersey.

Let's not soil the great man's thread with such blasphemous and offensive posts.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Don't get me wrong, he's far from the top of my list or anything. I was just remembering some names off the top of my head that I remember reading were off contract next year. But I do think he's an above average FG standard player.

Active Now

• Seibs
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • mieko
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.