Justin Hodges - Achilles

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Watching the replay. I already knew that Hodges is going to get injured, but I was still somehow hoping he won't. Devastating for us, the side and for him.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I also thought Brett Morris not laying a shoulder into Hodges when he went down was a sportsmanlike move.

Yeah, this. He certainly owed him one.

I kind of wish he had. Using his God-like abilities Hodges could have absorbed Morris' body into his own (not gay) and instantly repaired his Achilles and Hamstrings to 100% functionality, thus rising bigger and stronger (still not gay) than ever before!

Seriously though, we’re going to miss him.

No homo at all......

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Possibly the worst thing to come out of the injury...

Norman may answer Broncos SOS
It could work if we did the same as with Hodgo: Hoffman FB in defense, Norman Centre. Swap positions in attack...

I cannot believe I am actually considering Norman wearing a Broncos jersey again! :scared:

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
It could work if we did the same as with Hodgo: Hoffman FB in defense, Norman Centre. Swap positions in attack...

I cannot believe I am actually considering Norman wearing a Broncos jersey again! :scared:

Got this sick feeling that if this does happen, he'll tear the Eels a new one.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Justin+Hodges+Raiders+v+Broncos+yHSqVzWXTsGl.jpg

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Bulldogs are going to absolutely destroy us.

the same team that just lost to the titans? and had the game handed to them by the dragons last week? right now they dont look too threatening to me.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
the same team that just lost to the titans? and had the game handed to them by the dragons last week? right now they dont look too threatening to me.

This. The Bulldogs are such a terrible side without Barba at the back. they had better hope they find someone to replace him after we take him because if they don't, holy shit.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Stix
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Seibs
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • mieko
  • MrMoore
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.