Kahu fears playing in QCup

hi there, would rather not say thanks. Dont wanna put at risk trust with this person an finding out inside info in future.
Stop trying to make out you have inside information. Your becoming the joke of this site!

Relatively new on here guys but would love to get in on the Daniel joke. Who is this dude? Is it the same guy who claims to be related to every indigenous person?

Relatively new on here guys but would love to get in on the Daniel joke. Who is this dude? Is it the same guy who claims to be related to every indigenous person?

That's the one. Claims to have inside knowledge relating to every Indigenous player in the NRL, he hasn't been correct about a single thing yet I don't think.

That's the one. Claims to have inside knowledge relating to every Indigenous player in the NRL, he hasn't been correct about a single thing yet I don't think.
He was correct about Roberts joining the Broncs IIRC. Credit where it's due.

He was correct about Roberts joining the Broncs IIRC. Credit where it's due.

Was he? I seem to recall Smokin' Joe breaking it well before him.. I'm talking about the rumours that he stuck by through thick and thin that never eventuated, like Inglis 100% joining the Broncos, Tyrone Roberts being our future halfback, etc.

Was he? I seem to recall Smokin' Joe breaking it well before him.. I'm talking about the rumours that he stuck by through thick and thin that never eventuated, like Inglis 100% joining the Broncos, Tyrone Roberts being our future halfback, etc.
I remember him posting a Messenger conversation with a relative that more or less confirmed it. He may not have been the first person to suggest the possibility, but he definitely stuck to his guns, even when the media started throwing other teams into the mix.

It is most definitely the only time he's ever been right, however.

Well Tyrone Roberts might be!!

Smokin also said ben was going no where..credibility lost you may think..

I rememver another giy saying ben was going..he seems to have been correct

Smokin also said ben was going no where..credibility lost you may think

@Smokin' Joe is as credible as they come, he's a privilege to have on these boards. I would suggest the vast majority appreciate his input as it more often than not is correct.

I would suggest you might want to be careful comparing his credibility to a guy who got one out of who knows how many right. I mean, it's pretty easy to read news headlines and then make a bold prediction that may or may not come true, eventually one will.

@Smokin' Joe is as credible as they come, he's a privilege to have on these boards. I would suggest the vast majority appreciate his input as it more often than not is correct.

I would suggest you might want to be careful comparing his credibility to a guy who got one out of who knows how many right. I mean, it's pretty easy to read news headlines and then make a bold prediction that may or may not come true, eventually one will.
I wont be careful sorry...saying it how it is smokin even posted he was wrong about Ben not leaving.

Sorry to burst your bubble

I wont be careful sorry...saying it how it is smokin even posted he was wrong about Ben not leaving.

From memory someone brought up the topic of Bennett moving Hunt on, Joe said there was no chance of that happening and that Bennett wanted to keep Hunt. Which is true, he didn't move him on, Hunt left.

Trust what he says 100%.

You have been here 2 minutes, haven't been here long enough to start going round and questioning peoples credibility.

Trust what he says 100%.

You have been here 2 minutes, haven't been here long enough to start going round and questioning peoples credibility.
Im not mak8ng any claims at all..im not looking for any credibility. .just joining in the conversatiion. Keeping it real..pointing out when there is a false claims.

Problem i see in here is that if anyone wants to have a different view a certain few they gang up and be little everything you say rather than arguing the point professionally and respectfully.

Im only pointing out what smokin said..he even acknowledged it.. im not in anyway saying previous posts of his are not true at all..just that one post.

Im not mak8ng any claims at all..im not looking for any credibility. .just joining in the conversatiion. Keeping it real..pointing out when there is a false claims.

Problem i see in here is that if anyone wants to have a different view a certain few they gang up and be little everything you say rather than arguing the point professionally and respectfully.

Im only pointing out what smokin said..he even acknowledged it.. im not in anyway saying previous posts of his are not true at all..just that one post.

Your words were something about 'credibility lost?', I'm fairly sure no one is arguing he may have got it wrong. But that is shifting the goalposts.

To say someone (who may or may not be wrong ONCE) has lost credibility compared to a very large body of evidence of being correct, be prepared to get pulled up on it. No it's not attacking, it is talking about a claim you made.

Guys I have some insider information. Wayne Bennett will remain coach for at least the 2017 season and likely more. Boyd is first choice fullback and will remain there unless a series of unfortunate events. Matt Gillett and Josh Mcguire are considered extremely likely to be somewhere in the 17 for most of the season if injury free. Anthony Milford will continue to be overly serious in most interviews. Suncorp stadium will be the home ground for 2017 baring unforeseen circumstances such as flooding and fire. And the Broncos will sign Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson to be in our front row.

I have this on good authority and would be surprised if I wasn't at least 80% correct.

Active Now

• scobie
  • MTF75
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.