NEWS Kahu set to return to Broncos after short stint at Cowboys

how do you come to that conclusion ... we finished the regular season in 3rd and were knocked out in the preliminaries losing by 30 points

We were better than the cowboys, who got equally rolled by the same team we did. They beat the roosters. Regardless if we weren’t the second best we were the third, still a good showing.

How exactly did he think the media could spin it worse than what he did?

“hey Broncos fans, let me talk for 3 minutes about my love for the Cowboys and why I am just back here for the money. P.S. I’m injured, again”

How exactly did he think the media could spin it worse than what he did?

“hey Broncos fans, let me talk for 3 minutes about my love for the Cowboys and why I am just back here for the money. P.S. I’m injured, again”

Maybe he did it out of spite.

So he decided to use us for rehab instead of the cows when he declined their extension?

I’d love to have seen Seibold’s initial reaction to this.

So the cowboys are basically trolling us at this point. Didn’t bother fixing kahu and then just returned him in pieces.

The mighty mighty broncos.

If he took their offer they would have. Its clear why he has come back to us really. I dont blame him one bit. I expect our players to honour their contracts and i expect the club to show the same courtesy to the players. Maybe this is where the people above White should be looking at who is negotiating these deals as it seems the player's managers are fleecing the Broncos.

Yeah, apart from the final game it was a great season to be a member.
I realise that, I wasn't even being sarcastic. My point was it's been all backwards since then. 2015 was a loooooooong time ago now.

Last edited:
For the last fucking time nobody gives a **** who came second.

Do you think the raiders deserve to be nuked? They came second, they were the second best team this year.

**** what a dipshit. I get it, but doesn't mean I respect it. The club has put nothing up on the website so does that indicate their unhappy. Just pay him his shillings and chuck him in reserve grade.

He is a joke and is just another symptom of the disease thats infested the club. Maybe Tallis is right about these numpties thinking their big time when their just living off old glory.

No good news for next year so far.

Don't even put him in reserve grade let him sit make coffee or something.
0 game time next year anywhere

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.