NEWS Kahu set to return to Broncos after short stint at Cowboys

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

Welp, there goes any chance we had at Croft. We have become a fucking retirement home for busted, useless, overpaid players.

I will say it until the Cows **** off and burn in a barnfire, our recruitment and retention division is a laughing disgrace, and the whole lot of them need to be thrown out on their ass.

We'll miss the finals again next year, Seibold will inevitably be sacked because of media pressure and the whole damn circus begins anew. I am so angry.

Last edited:
you have to wonder who signed off on this

white?
lockyer?
louise?

maybe ol' demas had something to say.

Dead fucking set. What a joke.

Keep the player options White, they're so good for us.

So we got him off the cap for 1 year to help out the Cowboys when he would have been useful to us last season.

Now we get him back when he's just a fucking salary cap burden who really shouldn't see any game time unless there's a few injuries.

400K for Kahu? FMD.

@Smokin' Joe What impact does this development have on Fifita?

So we got him off the cap for 1 year to help out the Cowboys when he would have been useful to us last season.

Now we get him back when he's just a fucking salary cap burden who really shouldn't see any game time unless there's a few injuries.

400K for Kahu? FMD.
Something tells me we didn't even do that.

Too many cooks etc etc

I'm so angry at this, I don't even know what to say. Who is doing this to our club?

Someone needs to resign or be dismissed over mismanagement. This is completely unacceptable. Shameful, incompetent and disgraceful.

Can't actually believe kahu is even taking up the offer tbh. He knows for a 1000% fact he's not wanted here. He has a hide that's for sure.

What's the bet last time we signed him to a long deal he was injured too.

Can't actually believe kahu is even taking up the offer tbh. He knows for a 1000% fact he's not wanted here. He has a hide that's for sure.

THAT'S the fucking problem, these fucking players are treating this club like a whipped dog. No wonder our captain is a spineless sook, the club itself is exactly the same.

Whoever allowed this to happen genuinely needs to be fired. If it was Seibold, he needs to have all negotiation privileges revoked. This is one of the biggest **** ups in recent memory by our club. I would sooner have Boyd & McCullough stick around for another year than bring back someone to the club who is LITERALLY only coming back for a pay day. He knows he's not going to play a game for us, we told him that last year. This shit **** couldn't play well enough to find a deal anywhere else in the NRL, so now he's cashing in for $400K just to stick it to us? **** off, you're bad. This could potentially cost us Croft or Fifita (We'll need money in 2020 to upgrade Fifita's current contract, so this $400K loss is enormous)

Yeah this is dead set fucked. It actually makes me pretty pissed off. Imagine coming back to a place that doesn't want you, worse, imagine the club letting him have that option.

400 fucking thousand for someone who probably won't, and should not play a game for us. 400k to train and get fit which will **** over our recruitment elsewhere.

Oh well, posters were complaining there was no signing news. Be careful what you wish for. I'll also bet the club does their best to spin this into a major coup.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.