• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
Yeah a bit of denial happening in here. The kid has been very impressive.
Pffft....I don't think so. If he was in a top 8 team he wouldn't be getting a run in first grade.

He's been OK. About what you would expect from a young guy breaking into the NRL. I still think the Broncs played their cards exactly the right way with this bloke......

There were two really lazy efforts on the goal-line yesterday. He had the opportunity to put his body on the line, but decided to just hang an arm out lazily. I get that he is young and not ready (which is 50:50 blame on him and the club for him playing NRL right now), but even a pea-heart like Corey Norman would put in effort in his rookie years.

That's the schoolboy football in him; I can just make it back later with a run attitude.

There was plenty of that in Meninga too and it normally gets ironed out in Cup but yeah that's only if you play Cup.

He was missing four tackles a game in NSW Cup.

That's the schoolboy football in him; I can just make it back later with a run attitude.

There was plenty of that in Meninga too and it normally gets ironed out in Cup but yeah that's only if you play Cup.

He was missing four tackles a game in NSW Cup.

Soooo... alleged promises and deals aside, pretty much completely vindicates the Broncos' decision. Thank **** Mozer has followed the path he has.

Soooo... alleged promises and deals aside, pretty much completely vindicates the Broncos' decision. Thank **** Mozer has followed the path he has.

Walsh wasn't prepared to do it either, sometimes it works out. I would never advise it though.

Walsh wasn't prepared to do it either, sometimes it works out. I would never advise it though.

That's why I'm surprised that he's back here playing for us. Though I don't think that the Broncos would have taken Walsh back if he didn't realise and admit that it was a mistake to take that path.

Brought into first grade too early imo, he isn't doing bad though and you can see some talent there, but from our perspective it's not really a loss given there is no room for him and Mam is well above him at this point.

If Dogs get a 7 next year I suspect that will eat into his playing time quite a bit

There were two really lazy efforts on the goal-line yesterday. He had the opportunity to put his body on the line, but decided to just hang an arm out lazily. I get that he is young and not ready (which is 50:50 blame on him and the club for him playing NRL right now), but even a pea-heart like Corey Norman would put in effort in his rookie years.
Was this before or after he injured his shoulder?

He could turn out to be a great player, the club has absolutely made the right call though.

He wasn't making the side with Ezra Mam fit, really hard to predict how good he will be, a lot of that will depend on the development he gets at this crucial stage in his career.

He could turn out to be a great player, the club has absolutely made the right call though.

He wasn't making the side with Ezra Mam fit, really hard to predict how good he will be, a lot of that will depend on the development he gets at this crucial stage in his career.

And looking how that team is going, almost everyone is either stagnating or going backwards. Not good signs. They look absolutely no different to what they looked like under Barrett.

And looking how that team is going, almost everyone is either stagnating or going backwards. Not good signs. They look absolutely no different to what they looked like under Barrett.

Perhaps the issue isn't Ciraldo, or Barrett, or Dean Pay before him.

Perhaps it's also not the players, since there's been an awful amount of player churn and not much to show for it.

Perhaps the toxicity is more deep-seated within the club and it will take more than shifting a few deckchairs to root it out?

Active Now

• The Don
  • Wolfie
  • westy316
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • BroncosMan
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lurker
  • MrMoore
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.