• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
This is going to sound crazy, but it’s almost like he wasn’t physically ready for the NRL and the Broncos were trying to develop him correctly. No that’s silly, The Bulldogs clearly know what they are doing, I mean results speak for themselves.

Bulldogs played him when he was still injured.
This is so stupid from the Bulldogs. It wasn't like they were ever a chance of making the 8, why do it?

This is so stupid from the Bulldogs. It wasn't like they were ever a chance of making the 8, why do it?
So Gould can justify the money they paid for him. I imagine some of the higher ups were saying “this kid isn’t ready, why did we pay to get him out of his contract instead of just waiting?” Gould thought I’ll show you not ready he is…

No idea.

I would be asking questions about the coach etc.

I’ve been asking questions of that coach for some time. Compare him to Kevvie. Both came into teams that were a shambles and by the end of their respective first seasons, Kevvie had the Broncs being competitive and winning, Ciraldo had them somehow looking worse than the year before.

I’ve been asking questions of that coach for some time. Compare him to Kevvie. Both came into teams that were a shambles and by the end of their respective first seasons, Kevvie had the Broncs being competitive and winning, Ciraldo had them somehow looking worse than the year before.

We don't have Gus sticking his nose in. Also they signed TPJ.

How good was it to cut the cancer that was TPJ out of the club
The dogs will improve next year without that fuckwit throwing his weight around at the club

They still have a rubbish forward pack though

No idea.

I would be asking questions about the coach etc.

It's become systematic at the Bulldogs now it's going to take longer than 12 months to turn it around.

They've started at the bottom and things are slowly working. Academy hubs in Auckland and Toowoomba, Harold Mathews and Jersey Flegg won their comps,.

10/17 in the Harold Mats were local juniors and 12 in the Flegg.

They have a halves academy with 14 players from Harold Matts to NRL all working on creating better Dogs halves.

Bulldogs are exactly the same as Penrith when Gus took over.

When Gould took over in May -2011, they finished 12th and in Ivan's first year in 2012 they finished 15th and his second-year coaching 10th.

They were pretty low and going nowhere.

They had completely gone away from what made them successful.

In 2012 they had 5/25 were local juniors in the Panthers top squad, when it went to 30 in 2018, they had 24/30 and all 24 debuted with Panthers. They won the NYC in 2013 and 2015 and ISC in 2017.

2022- 13/17 not only are from Penrith but played all their career at Panthers and they won Flegg, SG Ball, NSW Cup, State Championship and NRL.

They still have a rubbish forward pack though
Even good honest footballers can lift a club especially when you don't have lazy marquee forwards setting bad examples for the young crop.

It's become systematic at the Bulldogs now it's going to take longer than 12 months to turn it around.

They've started at the bottom and things are slowly working. Academy hubs in Auckland and Toowoomba, Harold Mathews and Jersey Flegg won their comps,.

They have a halves academy with 14 players from Harold Matts to NRL all working on creating better Dogs halves.

So in 5 years time, all they'll need is a reason for the Bankstown area to be important strategically for Rugby League purposes, so they can be artificially propped up and their glaring illegalities overlooked?

I’ll be waiting for the player with the big chin with baited breath, then maybe the truth will come out!

How good was it to cut the cancer that was TPJ out of the club
The dogs will improve next year without that fuckwit throwing his weight around at the club

So disappointed TPJ quit the Dogs.

Used to love reading their forum doing into meltdown over him. And posting their that the Broncos are so thankful he is off our hands.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. I think the Bulldogs are being overly-cautious with their timeline and I wouldn't be shocked if he's back by April/May. It's a neck injury so you want to take every precaution so I think they're preparing for a scenario where Oloapu misses an entire season.

That's the peril of trying to rush through your development. We're seeing it more and more how demanding these young players are coming through and they're just not ready for the grind. Oloapu is at that stage of his career where he shouldn't even be thinking NRL, but since he's been paid like an NRL player and his club is planning for the future he found himself in the deep end.

I don't think the Bulldogs were being negligent. I presume they did all the scans and determined that he could play through a neck strain, he copped another whack that put him on the sidelines for two months, and passed his physical only for post-season scans to reveal an issue.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fitzy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.