Kayo v Foxtel Now

I love Gould’s jabberings, and ray warren’s. If you can look past his obvious bias in certain games He has great comedic value. Say what you want about them but you’ll all be sad when they’re gone.

I love Gould’s jabberings, and ray warren’s. If you can look past his obvious bias in certain games He has great comedic value. Say what you want about them but you’ll all be sad when they’re gone.

Ray Warren yes, Gould no. Yes Gould has some insightful things to say sometimes but I put it more down to the fact that if you speak as much as he does, you are bound to say something useful eventually...unless you are Anthony Seibold.

What a great day on Kayo:

One Day cricket - was a fizzer but still
2 NBA games - one with the Nets
2 NRL games

Then, not Kayo related but Tirreno-Adriatico and Paris-Nice over night in the cycling. Beautiful!

What a great day on Kayo:

One Day cricket - was a fizzer but still
2 NBA games - one with the Nets
2 NRL games

Then, not Kayo related but Tirreno-Adriatico and Paris-Nice over night in the cycling. Beautiful!

2 Americas Cup races

Apparently the Fox Sports Boss, Steve Crawley, was pissed at what happened when the hosts crossed to Parker outside Lang Park ...

and because of that he is forbidding any future crosses outside of Lang Park

Apparently the Fox Sports Boss, Steve Crawley, was pissed at what happened when the hosts crossed to Parker outside Lang Park ...

and because of that he is forbidding any future crosses outside of Lang Park
It was supremely stupid of Fox to not have some form of security there to usher people away from him.

Maybe set up some barricades, maybe have the producers around him to usher people away.... nah let's go with nothing should be sweet.

Hell they could've even done it at the southern end instead of at the end closest to Caxton Street right inline with where 70% of the crowd was heading

Who cares, it was just some drunks having fun. Made for good viewing.

Anyone struggling with a dodgy chrome cast that seems to stutter and buffer with Kayo, I replaced mine on Friday (for my garage) with a Chromecast with Google TV and it fixed all the problems streaming to my garage. As I suspected, my wifi was fine, it was the Chromecast device.

The interface is awesome btw.

My inbuilt Chromecast in my smart tv is rubbish, so I just play it direct from the app. I appreciate you are probably talking about a non-smart tv though.

Who cares, it was just some drunks having fun. Made for good viewing.
From Fox’s perspective it was probably a bad look in regards to social distancing, and the swearing wouldnt have helped.

Obviously I couldn’t care less personally.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.