Kemp to Warriors

It is ashame that we are losing a lot of our talent but hey it happens.

Sabu_2008 said:
^ Nope, just looking to the future. They're getting rid of Wiki, Swann and Price, which frees up a good million of the salary cap. Crockett maybe going to jail. Its a smart signing.

If that frees up anywhere close to a million of the cap I will eat an assortment of hats.

Price would be a considerable chunk of that million, so would Wiki for that matter!

They got done for going over the cap when they bought those two remember? So they must be on a fair bit of coin.

Dont know about Swann though.

If we only get to keep one out of Michaels/Boyd/Kemp, I'll be very happy with Michaels.

Dang, this one looked like a keeper, I liked the look of him. pretty quick aint he?

Yea, atleast he is going to Titans where he will still make a carreer.

lyn said:

he is off to the Warriors

lyn said:

What the, this is Kemp who's off to Warriors not Boyd :roll:

Why do we have to lose him! :cry: [icon_frown

and he couldnt even make the squad early this year.
Wont score many next year so get as many as you can for the Broncos.

spoonbled said:

I agree thats what I was yelling out at the game anyway.. The Warriors have nobody to set up tries for wingers.

Beads6 said:
spoonbled said:

I agree thats what I was yelling out at the game anyway.. The Warriors have nobody to set up tries for wingers.

He won't get a touch most weeks if he is outside Tate.

he'll be chasing shit grubber kicks off tate. even his soccer skills wont help him there. kemp back at the broncs in 2011.

I hope

Dang, what a shame that he's going to the Warriors. I rate him more than Robinson, he's more aggressive in attack IMO.

Good luck, Denan!

So.. we sign a centre with a busted knee to play on the wing, and let an emerging quality winger go to the warriors.

k.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Socnorb
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KnToad
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.