Kemp to Warriors

spoonbled said:
kemp will find it hard over there to get a main spot. has to contend with Mckinnon for fullback, Ropati and tate for centres and Matuvei, Crockett, AhVan etc etc for wing spots.

Ah Van is pretty average at best really. Kemp is way better than Ah Van

if kemp bulked up i reckon he'd be a good hooker, bit like a Berro with quick darts from dummy half.

spoonbled said:
if kemp bulked up i reckon he'd be a good hooker, bit like a Berro with quick darts from dummy half.

taking the piss?

Not that disappointed. Maybe they can teach him how to catch a high ball. Have Folau anyway. Kemp has a lot of defense problems which I hope he fixes, because he has the potential to become a great player.

nopatience101 said:
boyd,kemp,davies gone....so that leaves an injured steve michaels, robinson & hewitt..... to be honest their just wingers..... i think we must have alot of faith in the u20's side.... i just hope henjack is getting a say or his appointment will be a disaster......

Where is Boyd going? I havent read anything. (thats not to say it isnt true)

[icon_thumbs_do Sad. I would have liked to see him stay.

But good luck to him. I wish him the best.

Good luck to you Denan you have been playing great for us sad to see you go.

Slide said:
Kemp was just warming the seat for Will Tupou.

well you might get your wish next year champ.. There is always good backs coming through the ranks at the Broncos we will be fine with Kemp and Boyd leaving. A few Props would do our side well though

Well, I lilke watching the under 20 backs go around than the current crop of the Broncos backline.
With the exception of Hodges and Wallace.

appartently he was signed for something like 250k a season. can't confirm this though. anyone else know if this is true. because if it is i certainly don't think he is worth 250k just yet.

If out of Boyd, Kemp and Michaels, the only one we keep is Michaels i am going to be seriously pissed off.

ningnangnong said:
If out of Boyd, Kemp and Michaels, the only one we keep is Michaels i am going to be seriously pissed off.

Michaels is the last one I'd want of those three too.

bfoord said:
appartently he was signed for something like 250k a season. can't confirm this though. anyone else know if this is true. because if it is i certainly don't think he is worth 250k just yet.

250k a season for Denan?? Are they mad?? [eusa_naugh

Denananananananan!!!! Why are you going? You wont get a run over there.

Should stay and get a first grade spot with us.

Disappointing but I guess it means some of the U20s will get a go. YOOOOOOWWWWWW YEEEEEEHHHH

^ Nope, just looking to the future. They're getting rid of Wiki, Swann and Price, which frees up a good million of the salary cap. Crockett maybe going to jail. Its a smart signing.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.