Kennedy Thread

No, sorry. Going into last night's game he only conceded one penalty in seven games so no, he has not had issues around penalties. Considering the penalties in the last game made no difference whatsoever and only happened in the dying stages when( last 5 mins) the game was long gone we shouldn't be too bothered about RK's discipline.

4 tackle busts says he was trying , so does 88 metres, same output as Jensen( average per minutes) Palasia got the same minutes and made much the same metres but no tackle busts.

If people are really honest they'd have to say RK having the 3rd best tackle busts behind Staggs 6 and Capewell 5 is pretty fucking good especially when you factor in both of them get 80 minutes to produce them and RK only needed 30 to almost match them.

Are you taking into consideration .
That it`s easier to make ground when A the opposition are fatigued from exerting themselves for 60 minutes before your boy even flexes a muscle . Or B the opposition know the game is already decided ?

I’ve definitely observed you in moments of fevered fits 😂

He’s had poorly timed penalties and six agains at stages but I wasn’t saying it in comparison to others. Many of our players have issues with discipline - many potentially much worse than Kennedy. I was nitpicking an area of possible improvement to steel man potential responses.
Err? He's had "poorly timed penalties" at stages?????

Up till the game he'd had ONE penalty in seven games so what's with the plural?

This is my beef with you, you keep repeating the same untruth. You KNOW he has been extremely disciplined with penalties yet again and again you make false claims.

It isn't that many of our players give away penalties , no it's the stupid idea that Kennedy is one of them. He probably is the least penalised guy in the club....well except for the last five minutes of the game when he was probably trying to stop them scoring yet again.

bit bummed to see him off to england tbh i think with a bit more game time there could have been quite the upside tall forward who can get his arms free for an offload with high energy seems made for the bench,would have liked for him to get more game time to see if there was more there.

Are you taking into consideration .
That it`s easier to make ground when A the opposition are fatigued from exerting themselves for 60 minutes before your boy even flexes a muscle . Or B the opposition know the game is already decided ?
No, I was actually born yesterday. I couldn't possibly understand about fatigue however I'm pretty sure the Roosters had a bench and if I'm not mistaken, just as many players so I guess RK was still running into fresh players. Anyway, you do you. RK makes ground whenever he's used and more of it than most.

bit bummed to see him off to england tbh i think with a bit more game time there could have been quite the upside tall forward who can get his arms free for an offload with high energy seems made for the bench,would have liked for him to get more game time to see if there was more there.
You know it. There is a lot more there and KW just didn't see it. I think RK was very under utilised and I believe he would have had a great season if given more opportunity. No one can say he didn't try to take his chances because his stats were consistently good.

Err? He's had "poorly timed penalties" at stages?????

Up till the game he'd had ONE penalty in seven games so what's with the plural?

This is my beef with you, you keep repeating the same untruth. You KNOW he has been extremely disciplined with penalties yet again and again you make false claims.

It isn't that many of our players give away penalties , no it's the stupid idea that Kennedy is one of them. He probably is the least penalised guy in the club....well except for the last five minutes of the game when he was probably trying to stop them scoring yet again.
What about 6 agains?

Also it’s plural because I was including the recent game. Not sure why that one doesn’t count

Why does this reserve bench forward have his own thread again?
I literally wanted to come here to thank the person who created this thread because it is like a Huge filter that takes all this silly BS away from main threads. I looked through and saw all the idiocy that I was able to avoid until opening this thread.

It is a silly place.
Sad Holy Grail GIF by Monty Python

I'm also bummed that **** Kennedy is off to England. I think he is 18th man in our strongest outfit & a very valuable asset to the team. Unfortunately some of his errors (in his career) have come at really shitty times, but I'd say he plays above expectations 80% of the time

This argument about giving away less penalties is skewed, given he's a depth forward and usually only plays 20-30 minutes off the bench when he is required

He shouldn't be giving away ANY penalties, what can you say to justify it? it's not fatigue

This argument about giving away less penalties is skewed, given he's a depth forward and usually only plays 20-30 minutes off the bench when he is required

He shouldn't be giving away ANY penalties, what can you say to justify it? it's not fatigue
Rubbish. Refs whims skew counts.

I'm hoping KW's picks him a few more times before Carrigan returns. I'd like to see RK play his 50th nrl game before he heads to England. Most of his games were off the bench but he did start a few with a couple last year partnering Haas. One win one loss but at least he can say he started in the toughest position, in the highest grade and had a win.

Way more than anything most could achieve.

I'm hoping KW's picks him a few more times before Carrigan returns. I'd like to see RK play his 50th nrl game before he heads to England. Most of his games were off the bench but he did start a few with a couple last year partnering Haas. One win one loss but at least he can say he started in the toughest position, in the highest grade and had a win.

Rk needs to just play a hard simple game. Good body size and strength. If he can keep to the simple stuff he will make good meters. I think hes too slow off the back foot, so anything he gets involved in need a run up off the back fence.

Agreed. Would be a nice little milestone if he can get to 50 and well deserved. He is definitely a solid first grader.

Rk needs to just play a hard simple game. Good body size and strength. If he can keep to the simple stuff he will make good meters. I think hes too slow off the back foot, so anything he gets involved in need a run up off the back fence.
Agreed. So, he should just keep doing what he's done all year, make good metres, run hard, make your tackles and make more tackle busts than comparable forwards whilst fewer errors, fewer penalties and fewer missed tackles.

Seriously....in full view of the catalogue of refereeing ****-ups we're seeing this year, you can ask that question?

...its only a matter of time before they get pinged for "something".

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Dazza 92
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.