VOTE Kev’s midseason mark

Rate Kev as a coach so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'd prefer Lee stay with Storm. The longer he stays in that system, and the longer he avoids ours, the better for him as a player.
I agree. Let Lee stay where he is. Still happy to offer Coates to the Storm early though, coz ya know we are just nice like that :)

Kevin is not the man to take us forward Sorry. Full stop.

The way he has talked about blooding more kids just to see what they are capable of worries me, it’s like we didn’t learn anything from last year.

Interesting to see how it plays out, I like Kevvie and I hope he does well but it seems like this new CEO isn't here to make friends

Shopping around one of the best players we do have, if that's not a sign of intent I don't know what is

The way he has talked about blooding more kids just to see what they are capable of worries me, it’s like we didn’t learn anything from last year.

He did say tonight that he's also mindful of bringing young players into the shit environment his NRL side is in. He doesn't want them poisoned.....

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.