VOTE Kev’s midseason mark

Rate Kev as a coach so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So has any player shown improvement over last year? I'm still trying to think of one.

I gave him 2/10, because I was being kind.

Loved him as a player, but never wanted an ex player as coach.

IMO: He brings nothing to the table.

I think we are going backwards.

My kindness has evaporated.

I am giving him a negative rating of -100

The media vitriol is not near as brutal and the old boys have STFU. This helps mend some of the sponsorship and corporate damage from last year. I think this was all that he was going to achieve. He’s also responsive and honest in press conferences without sticking to buzzwords with that ‘HaRvArD EDUCAShUn’.

Reece Walsh.

To be fair, a number of the kids have shown progression but how much of that is down to growth and the feeder clubs?

I think all of Cobbo, Paix, Robati, Niu to an extent, Bullemor have shown progression.

Unfortunately, Coates, Riki, Flegler, Dearden before he left all seemed to regress.

To be fair, a number of the kids have shown progression but how much of that is down to growth and the feeder clubs?

I think all of Cobbo, Paix, Robati, Niu to an extent, Bullemor have shown progression.

Unfortunately, Coates, Riki, Flegler, Dearden before he left all seemed to regress.
I reckon Coates was just messed up with the whole contract saga and eventually deciding to leave the club. Not an easy decision at his age, plus he got torn to shreds by social media. and riki just seemed burned out to me. 80 minute games at his age and experience... that was insane.

Still sitting on 2, has potential to go down to 1 depending on the next few games.

christ kevvie give us something, anything to be positive about.

Gee this club can ruin some people.
Genuine question, if KW isn’t the coach to move the club forward, who besides Bellamy, Robbo or Bennett is?
There is no one outside those 3 that would be able to move the position of this club.
Maybe it’s time Murdoch reaches in his pocket and offers Bellamy or Bennett money they legit could not say no to. I’m talking 2+ mill p/yr at least.
Unfortunately, I do not think he is interested in the club enough and it’s on field performance looks to not worry him the slightest.

Still sitting on 2, has potential to go down to 1 depending on the next few games.

christ kevvie give us something, anything to be positive about.
Ive had him on 2 since the poll started, but after last nights presser, and reading some peoples theories on here about what Kev's aim is, I'm considering changing it to an 8.

Just maybe, he knew from the minute he arrived that he would be flushing 90% of this squad down the shitter and has had a medium to long term plan in his mind the entire time.

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette so to speak.

So has any player shown improvement over last year? I'm still trying to think of one.
Herbie has stepped up a bit. Kennedy has improved majorly, even Arthars maybe. Lodge and tpj lol

I'm not going to judge Kev until the middle of next season. He inherited $2-$3 million dollars worth of dead weight on the team, hard to stay afloat with that sort of anchor.

Love to wipe the smirk off Bennett's face though during that press conference. He left the club in shambles with Santa Clause contracts for Boyd, Bird, MILF. Bennett's signature move before he leaves a club.

I'm not going to judge Kev until the middle of next season. He inherited $2-$3 million dollars worth of dead weight on the team, hard to stay afloat with that sort of anchor.

Love to wipe the smirk off Bennett's face though during that press conference. He left the club in shambles with Santa Clause contracts for Boyd, Bird, MILF. Bennett's signature move before he leaves a club.
That would be head of recruitment Nolan, who signed in 2015. His dodgy contracts with Moses players is telling.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • leon.bott
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.