NEWS Kevin Walters interview

Sure but they are still just words until a contract is signed.

Fair enough but I'm just wanting some positive news from the club, anything at all positive would be welcome.
Here's the program for the next few months:

1. Every day is like Sunday, but not the kind where they play footy with the sun in their eyes.
2. There will be transfers. One of them is not Cameron Smith.
3. There will be injuries.
4. Things will be different this year because...
5. Player acts his age.
6. I can't believe we made this guy captain.
7. Tallis, Johns, Renouf: we like the look of Brisbane this season.
8. Relax it's only a trial.

Last edited:
what do you mean "would be"
If the season we just put up isn't grounds for a meltdown then I'm honestly not sure what would be.

When you're being compared to the Chargers and Magpies of the late 90's who were literally booted from the comp after similar seasons, I think a meltdown is more than justified.

Here's the program for the next few months:

1. Every day is like Sunday, but not the kind where they play footy with the sun in their eyes.
2. There will be transfers. One of them is not Cameron Smith.
3. There will be injuries.
4. Things will be different this year because...
5. Player acts his age.
6. I can't believe we made this guy captain.
7. Tallis, Johns, Renouf: we like the look of Brisbane this season.
8. Relax it's only a trial.
I can take all of that as long as there are no arrests or any of the other grubby stuff that infects the game, let's set the bar low :)

Fair enough but I'm just wanting some positive news from the club, anything at all positive would be welcome.
I completely understand, stay positive and
things will happen

I can take all of that as long as there are no arrests or any of the other grubby stuff that infects the game, let's set the bar low :)
See point 5. It's a done deal.

First coach sacking? John Morris must be short odds.. but he seems to actually be a good coach.

A lot of first year coaches and re-coaches who probably get more lattitude.. How about Sticky Stuart? A left field prediction there.

First coach sacking? John Morris must be short odds.. but he seems to actually be a good coach.

A lot of first year coaches and re-coaches who probably get more lattitude.. How about Sticky Stuart? A left field prediction there.

Nathan Brown?

with 5 new coaches this year ... it might actually be a year no coach is sacked

Nathan Brown?
I was thinking he might get some more latitude.. cos he is bought in to build places up.. or at least that was his narrative supporting a 27%? winning ratio last time around.

Solid choice though. Browny is sure to deliver sooner or later :)

I was thinking of what top 8 team might fall from grace this year and which club can be brutal if not successful, how about Trent Robinson? :)

I was thinking he might get some more latitude.. cos he is bought in to build places up.. or at least that was his narrative supporting a 27%? winning ratio last time around.

Solid choice though. Browny is sure to deliver sooner or later :)

I was thinking of what top 8 team might fall from grace this year and which club can be brutal if not successful, how about Trent Robinson? :)

Well...left field but possible...Wayne Bennett after his return to Brisbane in a coaching director capacity is announced?

I dont know if they'll sack him.

I think sharks will want Flannigan back and I believe his suspension is up at the end of 2021.

I've always felt that John Morris was a stop gap coach until they could get Flannigan back, but his suspension got extended and now they've had Morris likely longer than they anticipated... so rather than sacked I think Morris just gets demoted back to the assistant coach role he had before Flannigan was suspended.

Unless Morris wants to look elsewhere for a new head coaching gig, but the comfortable option for him would be assistant under Flannigan again.

...... but he needs to be involved, which he actively avoids, even Boyd didn’t actively avoid involvement
LOLZ.....who's typing out bullshit now ?? :rofl

LOLZ.....who's typing out bullshit now ?? :rofl
Also I didn’t type that sentence. You’ve added two parts of different sentencesZ You can’t misquote someone like that and act like you have an argument.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.