OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Pleased he has gone but certainly not going to gloat over this. It had to happen as he was out of his depth as head coach. I for one wish him good luck for the future and hope that KW is not the only casualty as he certainly wasn't 100pct at fault for this seasons shit show.

Reyno saying the players were blindsided by the decision.

If they weren't consulted first... That's pretty incompetent.

I disagree. Why is it incompetent? It's not the players concern. If they liked Kevvie so much, they should have played better for him. I hope this is a line in the sand moment where the lunatics stop running the asylum.

The players get paid very well and their priorities should be to have a rest now, have a big pre-season and give the 2025 season their all. And stfu.

Reyno saying the players were blindsided by the decision.

If they weren't consulted first... That's pretty incompetent.
Reyno loved Kevie so he was blindsided (and Billy) but I suspect they are in the minority.

Not saying other players knew, but their interviews in the review sealed his fate.

It has to be Madge, I know a lot of people will disagree and not like it at all. But he is the guy that will bring the Broncos into the modern game. We will wrestle, we will be offside, we will walk forward at the play the ball, we will take penalties and defend them. We will bend rules, break rules and he will demand our forward pack be more than just Patty and Hass. Some of us will not like the fact we became what we hate, but to be honest it is the only way to win a comp. You have to be physical and play smart footy but you also have to know how to screw every last inch of green out of a ref. Kev was the guy to hold our hand out of the darkness, Madge will be the guy to bring us into the modern game.

I honestly believe if he has learnt from his past mistakes he will be the guy to bring us a shield. He knows what it takes, is footy smart and knows how to hold a conversation. Plus he will call out shit post game, he knows the media and how to use it. Plus Gordo will be happy as he can stop pretending to like us now.

It has to be Madge, I know a lot of people will disagree and not like it at all. But he is the guy that will bring the Broncos into the modern game. We will wrestle, we will be offside, we will walk forward at the play the ball, we will take penalties and defend them. We will bend rules, break rules and he will demand our forward pack be more than just Patty and Hass. Some of us will not like the fact we became what we hate, but to be honest it is the only way to win a comp. You have to be physical and play smart footy but you also have to know how to screw every last inch of green out of a ref. Kev was the guy to hold our hand out of the darkness, Madge will be the guy to bring us into the modern game.

I honestly believe if he has learnt from his past mistakes he will be the guy to bring us a shield. He knows what it takes, is footy smart and knows how to hold a conversation. Plus he will call out shit post game, he knows the media and how to use it. Plus Gordo will be happy as he can stop pretending to like us now.
I might not even like us now if Madge is coach…

He’s a blue cocksucker who is responsible for 3 of the most recent wooden spoons… Kevvie wasn’t going gangbusters…. But he took spooners to within 20 mins of a chip…

Replacing a bronco legend with that **** will do nothing for us.

Hopefully the mail is wrong and we’ve got someone better lined up

Seems like people are disagreeing with Madge because of what happened at the end of his time with Souths and the Tigers.

You don't think he would have learned some lessons about what happened to Souths? What he did at the club though was turn them into a side that went from not making finals to winning a premiership.

What happened at the Tigers. Jesus and a countless amount of miracles can't save that club.

If we're so concerned about what happened with Souths. Just hire him to win a premiership and line up one of the up and coming coaches to take over when he does.

Seems like people are disagreeing with Madge because of what happened at the end of his time with Souths and the Tigers.

You don't think he would have learned some lessons about what happened to Souths? What he did at the club though was turn them into a side that went from not making finals to winning a premiership.

What happened at the Tigers. Jesus and a countless amount of miracles can't save that club.

If we're so concerned about what happened with Souths. Just hire him to win a premiership and line up one of the up and coming coaches to take over when he does.
No club is going to replace a coach right after they win a premiership lol.

I think being realistic next season is the last of our premiership window until the 7 position is answered post Reyno.

I might not even like us now if Madge is coach…

He’s a blue cocksucker who is responsible for 3 of the most recent wooden spoons… Kevvie wasn’t going gangbusters…. But he took spooners to within 20 mins of a chip…

Replacing a bronco legend with that **** will do nothing for us.

Hopefully the mail is wrong and we’ve got someone better lined up
Well there’s 16 other clubs always looking for supporters👍
You could sign up to be an inaugural member of the PNG Plodders🤣

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • phoenix
  • bert_lifts
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • BRC088
  • Socnorb
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Gaz
  • Morepudding
  • Wild Horse
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • broncos4life
  • MTF75
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.