OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Seems like people are disagreeing with Madge because of what happened at the end of his time with Souths and the Tigers.

You don't think he would have learned some lessons about what happened to Souths? What he did at the club though was turn them into a side that went from not making finals to winning a premiership.

What happened at the Tigers. Jesus and a countless amount of miracles can't save that club.

If we're so concerned about what happened with Souths. Just hire him to win a premiership and line up one of the up and coming coaches to take over when he does.
To borrow a line from earlier in the thread, it’s been 10 years since he won a premiership… since then his record is not great, save for winning a best of 3 series with the obviously superior team…

He’s a **** as well… fwiw

Shocked at what’s happened, certainly didn’t see it coming until Oct/Nov if at all.

I’m on team Holbrook, best option for mine.

I will die a bit inside if it is Brad Arthur, he is just a slightly more likeable Griffin.

To borrow a line from earlier in the thread, it’s been 10 years since he won a premiership… since then his record is not great, save for winning a best of 3 series with the obviously superior team…

I think it’s a “No” from the goat🤣🤣

Apparently the Origin winning team think he’s a top bloke👍😁

Shocked at what’s happened, certainly didn’t see it coming until Oct/Nov if at all.

I’m on team Holbrook, best option for mine.

I will die a bit inside if it is Brad Arthur, he is just a slightly more likeable Griffin.
maybe Hook will return? Bring the U20s old boys back together haha

I think it’s a “No” from the goat🤣🤣
Just want it on record..

When I was on an enforced break from bhq I had to read shit that I wasn’t an early pies doubter from a few posters on here… which was nonsensE.

That said hopefully Madge isn’t even in the picture… blue **** that he is… and we’ve got an actual top line coach en route

I might not even like us now if Madge is coach…

He’s a blue cocksucker who is responsible for 3 of the most recent wooden spoons… Kevvie wasn’t going gangbusters…. But he took spooners to within 20 mins of a chip…

Replacing a bronco legend with that **** will do nothing for us.

Hopefully the mail is wrong and we’ve got someone better lined up
I dont care I just want to grind other teams into the dirt like penrith.

Damn... talk about timing...
Not many around...
Any 'Ciraldo' like folks going around?

The only experienced coach avail is Madge... though surely Broncos coach > blues coach.

I'd take Madge over anyone else avail right now.

I mean for christ sake... weve had Henjak, Hook and Seibs... we've had some shockers after WB.

I dont care I just want to grind other teams into the dirt like penrith.
I do remember giving Cleary (snr) shit back in the day for not being able to coach… not sure if it was on here or just to irl friends but yeah I got that one wrong 😑

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • teampjta
  • bert_lifts
  • Swordfish
  • phoenix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • BRC088
  • Socnorb
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Gaz
  • Morepudding
  • Wild Horse
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • broncos4life
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.