OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

I love how everyone is saying “poor Kevvie” yet a month or 2 ago everyone wanted his head (myself included). As a bloke and club legend, sure, I feel for him, it’s sad.

As a coach without a fkn clue as to how to fix this mess the players and staff have created?! He can get fucked right out the door.

Bring an experienced coach in (it’ll be Madge) and teach these spoilt kids what footy is about. No more kumbaya, camp fire “how does that make you feel?!” painted nails shit. Time to roll the sleeves up and DO THE WORK!! Time to defend like we did in 23 and even better. Time to play for the club, for each other and win footy games! All the other shit like social media etc will come when you’re successful.

Great call by broncos, I don’t care what any of you peanuts say. what’s the point in wasting another year with Kev the bloke has zero clue on how to fix anything and the broncos are actually doing him a favour by sacking him whilst he still has half a reputation left. Bring on someone new and let’s shake shit up, all you poor Kev sooks can come back to this comment next year when we are playing finals footy not 12th on the ladder, thanks lads.

The focus should be on the people making these decisions.

They hired Walters, extended him six months ago then sacked him in September. Now pay him out two years.

They hired Seibold, gave him five and paid out three.

They brought back Bennett, paid him out one year.

They sacked Griffin and paid him out one year.

They sacked Henjak and paid him out one year.

The best clubs have stability in coaching and recruitment. Geelong with Scott and Wells, Storm with Bunn, Ponissi and Bellamy, Dolphins have had three chairmen's in 50 years.
Do you have a good coach because you have stability or do you have stability because you have a good coach? Stability only lasts as long as you have success, Melbourne will in all likelihood find that out when Bellamy retires. You can’t just stick with what isn’t working for stability’s sake.

Do you have a good coach because you have stability or do you have stability because you have a good coach? Stability only lasts as long as you have success, Melbourne will in all likelihood find that out when Bellamy retires. You can’t just stick with what isn’t working for stability’s sake.

If the right people are in charge and have been there for a long time, they pick the right person to coach and right staff.

Redcliffe don't make mistakes do they, Tosser, Des Webb, Bob Jones, three guys in charge for over 50 years.

Three former players at Redcliffe then Chairman. They understand football and business- they have been the stability. They change coach but nothing changes at Redcliffe.

Geelong have had three presidents since 99. Wells has been recruitment since 1984.

Where did Bunn come from- Dolphins- first gig out of teaching and Des Webb made him the first full time club development officer.

Stability and alignment.

But it also gives us more time for a replacement, and the replacement has more time to make changes going into their first season in charge.
Also doesn't waste a pre season. The boys are unfit, and complacent. Madge will need a season and another pre season to get his style into the Broncos. Glad we didn't waste time with endless speculation about, is this the performance that sacks Kevin? Only for a caretaker coach being Barrett to be punted at years end. Madge is a year Infront now.

I love how everyone is saying “poor Kevvie” yet a month or 2 ago everyone wanted his head (myself included). As a bloke and club legend, sure, I feel for him, it’s sad.

As a coach without a fkn clue as to how to fix this mess the players and staff have created?! He can get fucked right out the door.

Bring an experienced coach in (it’ll be Madge) and teach these spoilt kids what footy is about. No more kumbaya, camp fire “how does that make you feel?!” painted nails shit. Time to roll the sleeves up and DO THE WORK!! Time to defend like we did in 23 and even better. Time to play for the club, for each other and win footy games! All the other shit like social media etc will come when you’re successful.

I'm saying poor Kevvie and I am on record wanting to give him more time.

I only dream about Kyle Feldt pushing the ball into a tuft of grass while Darius Boyd falls to his knees like he is praying to allah

At least you have just that one moment in the history of your club to cling to. Wont be happening again.

Nrl 360 take Kent's job lol
That's rough. Got Ikin fired, and then takes his old job as a **** you. Next phase of the Kevolution, stealing Ben's wife?

What did Ikin do? Just wanted a voice lol.

Lol I agree but your post reminds me of this meme so badly lol.

Bring an experienced coach in (it’ll be Madge) and teach these spoilt kids what footy is about. No more kumbaya, camp fire “how does that make you feel?!” painted nails shit. Time to roll the sleeves up and DO THE WORK!!

Thats fucking Broncos football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball **** it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Broncos football will be back baby!

So your opinion is quite strong in the second paragraph, but on the first I saw a video earlier of someone saying that they don’t care about the “poor Kevvie” rhetoric, because he gets paid for the job so the payment nullifies the feelings of sympathy. I like that.

I only dream about Kyle Feldt pushing the ball into a tuft of grass while Darius Boyd falls to his knees like he is praying to allah

The Office Crying GIF

We’re a parody club at this point Dave Donaghy is out of his depth and the Chairman Karl Morris has done nothing positive for the football department.

Need a tough hard arse coach to put some of the Broncos Rockstars in their place. 2 come to mind for me Madge and Sam Burgess. Although a left field package deal of Ben and Shane Walker along with Sam Walker would be interesting.

I'll break my silence. Clubs fucked. The logic for firing kevy "1 finals in 4 seasons is unacceptable". Let's hire madge who's had 0 finals in 6 seasons.

But you know, **** it, the buck stops with the coach, just not madge surprisingly.

Rant incoming apologies.

honestly none of the coaching options fill me with any confidence they can get the job done wich is even more baffling why the board have choose to sack him days before he’s ready to address his staff and make plans for the pre season.

You would understand if it’s a major coach coup that they had to pull the trigger on kev to guarantee the signing but we sacked him for who? Madge maquire? Pretty sure in 6 months time if Kev could not fix it Madge would still be available

Any I just don’t see any world we’re maquire is going to have this team performing.

Zero fucking planning has been done by the board and I’m so tired of there political bullshit these ***** have zero idea how to run a foootball club.

I hope the other side of the media start talking about the sheer amount of **** ups these guys have done time and time again it really baffling that it has been aloud to happen To the biggest nrl team in the world .

But hey maybe it’s all deliberate and they do care more about clicks because they got there wish . NRL finals time and all the nrl world is talking about is the broncos .

Well dumb board pat ur self on the back

Active Now

• theshed
  • Harry Sack
  • Emanon
  • Turks85
  • sooticus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncoFan94
  • Alec
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • broncoscope
  • Evander
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • dirtyharry
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.