OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Rothfield was the first to call it:

Developing...

ScreenScreenshot 2024 09 26 at 21 12 46 Paix out to usurp Walters as Broncos No9 Shepparton

Obviously all we can do is speculate, none of us are insiders, but there had to be some serious angst among the playing group around certain things. Kev's style of coaching definitely was one of them, but the nepotism around Billy had to be part of it too. The Cleary's get away with it because the success they have produced together silences all possible criticism. Kev and Billy simply don't carry the same level of credibility or gravitas.

I have no doubt we will hear over the coming days or weeks that Billy wants to leave, and I doubt the club will stand in his way. Mozer will be starting 9 next year. He is a bloody good player, but still very young. I hope he is ready for it.

Obviously all we can do is speculate, none of us are insiders, but there had to be some serious angst among the playing group around certain things. Kev's style of coaching definitely was one of them, but the nepotism around Billy had to be part of it too. The Cleary's get away with it because the success they have produced together silences all possible criticism. Kev and Billy simply don't carry the same level of credibility or gravitas.

I have no doubt we will hear over the coming days or weeks that Billy wants to leave, and I doubt the club will stand in his way. Mozer will be starting 9 next year. He is a bloody good player, but still very young. I hope he is ready for it.
Why the **** would Billy walk away with 2yrs of his contract remaining??

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • Emanon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • westy316
  • Reds2011
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • HVbronco
  • mitch222
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • lynx000
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.