OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

Well, no, sorry bucko.

@Sproj's post was on April 3. The first mention of Plath signing with the Dolphins was on April 12.

Discussion over.

csi miami GIF
We were keeping on eye on Plath in 2022 and the preseason trials, well before that:

I don’t have a bias around Madge, good or bad. I am not super excited by him, but I also know he has some qualities that may work under the right circumstances. I will base my opinion on him, or whoever the next coach is, based on what I observe.
Same. He gets a free pass for the season. The same as Kevvie and Seibold before him. He's inheriting a roster brimmed with talent but out of whack in critical positions and depth. If he can improve on 2023, he's more or less done his job.

But after 2025 is done, we will judge him by the roster he assembles including assistants, and whether the playing group looks cohesive. He should expect the knives to start unsheathing midway through 2026 if we're not looking like contenders.

Just want you to know I'll be the first to congratulate you when the Roosters finally poach that one player we wanted to keep.

Hmmm...well if I was a vain man like @1910, I would be jumping to remind you of...
- Vaa brothers
- Collins
- J.Nikorima

And the most obvious one of all time:
- Sam Walker

And this is just off the top of my head.

Anyone interested in Gordie's thoughts ... link below is the Triple M Sunday Sin Bin Segment.

All these people rewriting history. Don’t kid yourself you would’ve been over the moon and thought he was the messiah had the boys pulled last year off

Anyone interested in Gordie's thoughts ... link below is the Triple M Sunday Sin Bin Segment.

What are these "leaks" that they're bringing up?

If we had stuck with Kev, been 3 and 6 by Magic Round or some shit like that and then sacked him, the same cockheads sitting around that table would have still been feeding on the clubs carcass anyway, "omg club in crisis club in crisis what a bunch of flogs rabblerabblerabble", like the club really cannot win no matter what course they take.

And **** yourself suddenly shitting all over Madge, Tallis. Why don't you do a review on the past 3 coaches at your precious Titans and tell us how it goes.

Hmmm...well if I was a vain man like @1910, I would be jumping to remind you of...
- Vaa brothers
- Collins
- J.Nikorima

And the most obvious one of all time:
- Sam Walker

And this is just off the top of my head.
You have to do much better than those schoolboys.

Xavier Willison, Ben Te Kura, Blake Mozer, Coby Black, Payne, Patty, even Kotoni or Selwyn.

These kind of names will get you the pat you seek.

funny thing is that walters had ikin at the club to help shoulder the load then whats tallis do? runs his mouth off and in my opinion belittles ikins role at the broncos gordon made his bed now he can sleep in it,did kevin no favors.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Wild Horse
  • Aldo
  • Big Del
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • ezpz
  • pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • broncotville
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.