THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was ok with flegler going, it was Herbie and probably palasia I was most disappointed about. Flegler was always a risk with his shoulder.
With Willson and Te Kura coming through you can understand the choices

Our decisions with the back row and outside backs that have really hurt this year.

With Willson and Te Kura coming through you can understand the choices

Our decisions with the back row and outside backs that have really hurt this year.

Yep the forwards make sense when you put it into perspective... but letting Herbie go was a massive fumble. I'd rather him over both cobbo and staggs to be honest.

Yep the forwards make sense when you put it into perspective... but letting Herbie go was a massive fumble. I'd rather him over both cobbo and staggs to be honest.
If you had asked me last year I’d have agreed to let Herbie go
But Cobbo has been a major let down at centre
Our wingers have also done so poorly in early yardage this year that we are desperately missing Herbies early metres
Hindsight is 20/20 as they say

Huh? The club CHOSE not to match the offers.
Cant match it if you have no money in your salary cap. Its hardly a move the club said well we dont need you so **** off. They wanted to keep them and put together an offer but were simply blown away by the dolphins offers.

Cant match it if you have no money in your salary cap. Its hardly a move the club said well we dont need you so **** off. They wanted to keep them and put together an offer but were simply blown away by the dolphins offers.

The choice was made when they prioritised other players in their position. There is the choice.

They weren't blown away by the Dolphins, the Dolphins could just give them what they are worth.

You can't keep them all and yes, we would have loved to have kept them all. It isn't an exact science to know how different players are going to end up. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don't, it is what it is.

Do you think Penrith wanted to let go Api, Burton, Kikau, Capewell, Turuva, Luai, Fisher-Harris and Crichton?

Unlike the Roosters, everyone else has a salary cap to abide by, this is why the NRL needs to put in place some significant benefits for clubs that develop because at the moment, the clubs that vulture get all the benefits and none of the expense.

Would the club have loved to have kept Herbie, Fifita, Flegler, Palasia and Coates? Of course they would but we have to play by the rules.

And honestly, its a shame because imagine a grand final between:

1. Edwards v Walsh
2. To'o v Cobbo
3. Burton v Staggs
4. Crichton v Farnworth
5. Watene-Zelezniak- v Coates
6. Luai v Mam
7. Cleary v Dearden
8. Leota v Flegler
9. Koraisau v Hunt
10. Leota v Haas
11. Kikau v Fifita
12. Martin v Su'A
13. Yeo v Carrigan

14. Egan v Nikorima
15. Campbell-Gillard v Collins
16. Leniu v Arrow
17. Sorensen v Riki

The nepotism card has been activated. Kevvie is officially living and dying on this sword.

Activated? You never stopped going on about it.
Never used the term until today. I said one day he would have to make a decision to drop his son for a better player, and that it was a looming disaster waiting to happen. That day is today.

This is about Kevvie, not Billy.

Never used the term until today. I said one day he would have to make a decision to drop his son for a better player, and that it was a looming disaster waiting to happen. That day is today.

This is about Kevvie, not Billy.

Oh yep not using the term totally changes you constantly going about it.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • Wild Horse
  • Astro
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • jd87
  • Socnorb
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.